Survivor!!!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Leigh
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Leigh » Oct Fri 23, 2009 9:43 am

Poor Russell -- Watching him blackout twice was terrifying, I really hope he was dehydrated and does not have a problem with his heart. He really took his role as leader seriously, if I was him I would have shrugged off that in the beginning. He was making it work . . .

When he was crying that was so sad.

srik
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by srik » Oct Fri 23, 2009 1:57 pm

I know! That was truly scary. I hope he makes it through. I'm disappointed, as I expected him to be a somewhat bitter juror, and that's often fun. I was also disappointed taht everyone didn't get pizza. if there's ever a group of people who need pizza, it's those folks. It's been a pretty good season so far.

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Oct Fri 23, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm glad they chose not to vote off anyone that day but they maybe should have given everyone the pizza for enduring that rain and cold for days. My son (9) was crying for Russel. I felt so bad for him and scared at the same time. No one is really saying what happened to him.
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Nov Mon 02, 2009 10:30 am

I will be very sad when Survivor ends its run, it is the one show I get to watch each week. Most of the time my tv is comandeered by my son for Elmo or Mr. Rogers.

Too bad they kicked off Liz and not Jaison -- that was a big mistake b/c when they merge Jaison will be tough to beat. Funny to hear evil Russel finally giving Liz her props but they kicked her off anyway . .

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Nov Fri 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Erik was really stupid. He should have played his idol if he was going to talk that much smack before the vote.

I can't believe that Dave and Garrett (?) and John all voted for Erik though. They're so screwed now because the female alliance is going to kill them if they can get rid of Foa Foa, and Foa Foa is going to kill them if they pick off the Galu girls. SHambo's the X factor but she's got no one.

I think Mick or whatever the former leader of Foa Foa is going to win at this point. Maybe Garrett. They're both really quiet and may be strong enough to hold out in individual challenges.

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Nov Wed 11, 2009 10:54 am

SHambo's the X factor but she's got no one.
for a former marine she strikes me as too guillible -- funny to see Russel actually call her "good people" -- is it genuine or is he full of it?! He is so scary.

He way overplayed his hand last time talking to everybody and their mother about his idol, a very stupid move. I guess courting Shambo could be a last grasp at controling someone.

srik

Post by srik » Nov Fri 13, 2009 8:54 am

I was shocked to see Shambo acting all surprised at tribal last night! I didn't think she had that level of subterfuge in her!

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Nov Fri 13, 2009 10:08 am

I couldn't believe that Russel showed that Idol the way he did! The plan worked though in his favor. I'm sure they have it out for him now each week so he needs to watch his back and win an immunity.
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Nov Wed 18, 2009 9:32 am

I have to say that I enjoyed watching laura get faced by Russel's maneveurs. I hate Russell but Idon't really like anyone else so just watching that twist was amusing.

Mr.ToadWildRider

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Nov Wed 18, 2009 1:30 pm

That was awesome. I kinda hope he wins just because he's so ridiculous. Anyone who finds 2 immunity idols just by looking in trees, under rocks, etc. in the jungle w/o a clue deserves to win at least something.

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Nov Fri 20, 2009 9:20 am

That was awesome. I kinda hope he wins just because he's so ridiculous
I agree that was so cool! I can't believe how much I enjoyed that! He literally ran circles around Dave! I think I might need to join a support group b/c I really want Russel to win!

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Mar Mon 08, 2010 10:24 am

All right if you are not watching Heroes Vs. Villians you are missing out!!! It has been awesome -- Boston Rob, Evil Russel and Coach oh my goodness do I love this show!

JT switched his loyalty and Cirie got blindsided last week, very entertaining! The Tom/JT/Colby alliance could go far if Colby would start pulling his weight!

the Villians are amusingly nasty.

disneylandmom
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by disneylandmom » Mar Mon 08, 2010 11:21 am

I'm enjoying watching Heroes Vs. Villans. also. If I had to pick my favorites from each side I'd say right now it would be JT from the heroes and Boston Rob from the villians.

sillyhead912
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by sillyhead912 » Mar Tue 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Cirie getting blindsided was awesome! I said as soon as they announced the cast that she should be the first Hero to go and Parvati should be the first villan to go. Those two are seriously dangerous.

It amazing what marriage and a child has done for Boston Rob, I like him a lot better this season than his other 2.

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Mar Fri 12, 2010 9:16 am

If you were JT why on earth would you keep James and his bad leg and get rid of Tom? You still need to win challenges. I think he could have grabbed control of the whole thing and he blew it.

Wasn’t it weird/funny when the ‘heroes’ wouldn’t eat chocolate and then they lost!!! And Colby being all snotty with Jeff!! I guess the bro-mance is over between those two.

I wish someone on the heroes side had eaten the whole plate of chocolate themselves! that would have been awesome.