Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by ckc0915 » May Thu 07, 2009 7:55 pm

called it, peace out debbie! :P
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1277622036.jpg[/img]

Leigh
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Leigh » May Fri 08, 2009 7:59 am

Monty Hall sounds amusingly nasty. I guess if you were going to possibly win a serious prize it was worth public humiliation?

Last night was a good show! I was surprised Debbie was so gracious getting kicked off -- good for her! I don't want the dragon slayer to win but let's keep him around awhile, he is endlessly amusing, "the warrior -- I didn't call myself that" What!?

They really should have kicked off coach last night and laid the blame at Debbie's feet.

wdwannabe
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by wdwannabe » May Fri 08, 2009 8:27 am

wdwannabe wrote:I guess I am showing my age, along with Disbeamer, who is Monty Hall!
I must admit, I only know Monty Hall through re-runs (I'm not 100% sure I was old enough to remember live shows). But he's by far my favorite game show host ever. GSN has repeats of it on in the morning; it's my don't miss show on my days off. :lol: "I'm so sorry ... that you picked the wrong box." "Put that sign down before you hit me." "I think there's something wrong with her; she won't stop screaming." So much win.[/quote]

Oh, so sorry to make you older than you are!! My humblest apologies. I guess I thought since you knew of Monty Hall that you had seen the shows, when they aired. Now, I was very, very young then and just barely remember them......... :wink:
First Family Visit
POP Century - September 2006

Second Family Visit
2013 Fall/Winter-Christmas

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » May Mon 11, 2009 6:18 am

Does anyone know when the finale will be? My guess is on the 17th? Don't they usually wrap it up on a 3 hr Sunday night? That is my son's birthday party so I guess after the bowling party with his class and family we can continue with a Survivor party!
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

wdwannabe

Post by wdwannabe » May Mon 11, 2009 4:09 pm

It is getting close....no have not heard an exact date.

I think they all want to take coach to the end, this way no one will vote for him. Hummmmm......wonder if they will jury will vote for coach?

Who do you think will win?
First Family Visit
POP Century - September 2006

Second Family Visit
2013 Fall/Winter-Christmas

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Sep Tue 22, 2009 8:00 am

I think Sept 2009 is going to be good for Survivor fans!

Evil Russel is like satan! I can't believe he burned that poor man's socks and poured out all the water. And how about Shambo?! What a weirdo! but she was a marine . . . she should be a survivor if she got through the marines right? I wouldn't make it 15 mintues. :D

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Sep Tue 22, 2009 9:38 am

I'm in for Survivor. I hope they all wake up and get Russel out fast! That was just cruel to burn those socks. Dumping out the water was just dumb and certainly wouldn't help his team.
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

srik
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by srik » Sep Tue 22, 2009 9:40 am

Seriously!!! I thought I had hated people on Survivor before, but now seeing evil!russel, I realize it was all merely dislike. This season is certainly shaping up to have some great personality conflicts. The preview for week two certainly looked great!

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Sep Fri 25, 2009 8:17 am

Is it just me or do the women never stick together in Survivor? There were four of them, they could have called the shots. I would have loved to see them kick Ben or Russel out!

And wow that Ben is nasty. His comments about J were bordering on racist I was suprised that Jaison tolerated that.

And what exacty was Jasmine's strategy in insulting everyone? I mean really how is that going to help you in the long run? very strange.

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Sep Fri 25, 2009 9:39 pm

I don't understand 'evil' Russel's strategy at all. "I'll make everyone miserable, so we lose and go to tribal council a lot, and then they won't vote me out because I'm the fat old guy and they never vote out the fat old guy"? Has he seen this show before?

Seems like an interesting group this time, though I haven't picked out anyone I actually like yet.
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Oct Fri 09, 2009 9:40 am

Not sure if voting Yaz off was a good idea, she seemed like a power house at challenges BUT I suppose her sitting around drooling over your coconut would be irritating.

Evil Russel's eyes are so scary -- and what slob he is! I know he thinks he is mastermind but other people are just playing quieter games.

OMG was that the funniest thing ever when Shambo let the chicken loose and they said SHE produced the egg?!

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Oct Fri 09, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm really glad they gave them all new swimsuits. 'Evil' Russel running around in his underpants was stomach turning.

I still haven't found anyone in this group that I'd like to see win. I'd like to like Shambo, but from what they've shown, I think she would drive me crazy irl.
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Oct Tue 13, 2009 10:10 am

'Evil' Russel running around in his underpants was stomach turning.
LOL! isn't he the grossest thing! I think he might be satan!

they guy who won the chickens was annoying about it.

Leigh

Post by Leigh » Oct Fri 16, 2009 2:54 pm

I thoroughy enjoyed watching everyone talk about "trust" and then they all back-stabed each other!

I like Liz -- she is smart & strong! Why on earth doesn't anyone talk back to Russell? Is he that scary in person? He is such a bully I can't believe not one person out there has come back at him yet.

Atomic
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by Atomic » Oct Sun 18, 2009 5:35 am

Survivor is back already? I don't think I've watched it for a few seasons now. Am I the only one who has lost interest in the whole 'reality' T.V. genre?