Broken!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Darren
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Darren » Apr Tue 05, 2005 8:08 pm

I've got vicodin and naproxen, but haven't really needed either. Maybe I should take my vicodin to the the local high school. I hear prescription drugs are really popular these days. :wink:

Feeling pretty good as long as I don't try to move my arm the wrong way.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Apr Tue 05, 2005 8:39 pm

Darren wrote:I've got vicodin and naproxen, but haven't really needed either. Maybe I should take my vicodin to the the local high school. I hear prescription drugs are really popular these days. :wink:

Feeling pretty good as long as I don't try to move my arm the wrong way.
man, my finger's killing me 99% of the time (even while splinted), but my doctor didn't give me any kind of pain killer. :cry:
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

rich
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by rich » Apr Wed 06, 2005 7:28 am

man, my finger's killing me 99% of the time (even while splinted), but my doctor didn't give me any kind of pain killer. :cry:
that builds character.....

Darren

Post by Darren » Apr Wed 13, 2005 5:50 pm

Returned from a trip to San Diego last night. Feeling better, but my ribs hurt on the one side still. Must've cracked a rib or something. They're getting better though. Now when I sneeze, I only wince from the pain instead of nearly bursting into tears.

Bummer about the finger, js3901. Only time I've nearly gone down in a bathroom-related mishap was when I had a fever and my legs went weak on me.