Stanely Cup Playoffs Startn Who's your picks?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Fri 08, 2009 3:09 pm

boilerbabe wrote:How about those BLACK HAWKS?!?!?!?! That game was awesome last night. Somethinig told me to keep watching....they came back to tie and then won in O.T.
I missed that. I turned VS off right after the start of the 3rd period since I was unable to accomplish my studies with the TV on. Sad I missed an amazing comeback.

It's games like that which make me happy and sad that the Rangers are eliminated. Sad that I can't watch my favorite team play their hearts out and happy since I am able to accomplish so much more work without the distraction.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

kcarts
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by kcarts » May Sat 09, 2009 9:33 am

Looks like it'll be 37 years and counting for the B's. They need to stop laying eggs and start playing the hockey that got them to this point.

JPG
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by JPG » May Sat 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Sorry kcarts...It stinks when your team is losing I know.....But for me it's great! Go Canes!!!!! Now understand I have always liked the Bruins and am glad to see them have a great year.

The Canes are my team though so I hope they finish the deal. They certainly have the upper hand now...

Nicc513
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Nicc513 » May Sat 09, 2009 12:42 pm

The Penguins are making their triumphant charge!! The momentum is behind us as we head back to DC!

I sure hope Gonch will be ok to play tonight after that cheap knee shot by Ovi last night. :evil:
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace." ~ Milan Kundera

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » May Sat 09, 2009 12:49 pm

kcarts wrote:Looks like it'll be 37 years and counting for the B's. They need to stop laying eggs and start playing the hockey that got them to this point.
Don't count them out yet. I say it goes 7
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

kcarts

Post by kcarts » May Sat 09, 2009 8:45 pm

JPG wrote:Sorry kcarts...It stinks when your team is losing I know.....But for me it's great! Go Canes!!!!! Now understand I have always liked the Bruins and am glad to see them have a great year.

The Canes are my team though so I hope they finish the deal. They certainly have the upper hand now...
If the Canes bounce the B's, they'll be my team going forward. I'll have Brass Bonanza playing in my head! :D

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Sun 10, 2009 12:18 am

Two words...GO CHICAGO!!! Did anyone else catch that game?!?! AMAZING! Lets hope they can wrap this up on Mon. back home in Chi-town! Been a long time since we've seen good playoff hockey from the Hawks! Very exciting!!!

cinderella75
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Caps

Post by cinderella75 » May Sun 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Well the capitals are choking sorry they are the better team!!!
Booo!!!!!
Go hawks! Canes! Ducks!
:donald::figment:
When you BELIEVE and have FAITH, WISHES and DREAMS do come TRUE :-)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Caps

Post by Len90 » May Sun 10, 2009 2:12 pm

cinderella75 wrote:Well the capitals are choking sorry they are the better team!!!
Booo!!!!!
Go hawks! Canes! Ducks!
:donald::figment:
I personally want the Caps to choke now. Not because they beat the Rangers since after all they are the better team, but because of Oveckin's hit on Gonchar.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » May Sun 10, 2009 2:31 pm

I can't wait for the Red Wings-Ducks game today at 5.
Game 5s are always tough and interesting to watch when the series is tied at 2.
Lets go Red Wings!

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » May Sun 10, 2009 2:34 pm

I have my game alerts on my phone to keep me updated on the game while I'll be at my grandparents' house so GO DUCKS. :twisted:

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » May Sun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Playoff hockey just gives me a heart attack. Thats all I have to say. That 2nd period with the Wings scoring 2 goals in 39 seconds and dominating the game so far only to have the Ducks get 1 goal to put themselves back into the game. God this is gonna be one crazy 3rd period.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Sun 10, 2009 7:06 pm

It would be a real showdown if the Hawks come out this series and the Wings come out of theirs!!!! Hawks vs. the Wings, that's always been a grudge match!

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » May Sun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm disappointed that the Ducks lost but I'm hoping they'll bounce back and attack the next couple of games.

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » May Mon 11, 2009 6:10 am

Nicc513 wrote:The Penguins are making their triumphant charge!! The momentum is behind us as we head back to DC!

I sure hope Gonch will be ok to play tonight after that cheap knee shot by Ovi last night. :evil:
Lets go PENS!
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]