Stanely Cup Playoffs Startn Who's your picks?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

DaRkNeSs
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

?

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Wed 29, 2009 8:20 am

packwingfn wrote:So we have Ducks, Red Wings, Bruins fans here.

Am I missing anyone? Are their any Canucks, Hurricanes, Penguins, Capitals, Blackhawks fans here?
Are there any CAPS fans here? WOOHOOOO!
Sorry for the rangers it took 7 games! they played well! Ready for the next round! Got to love hockey! San jose lost, NJ lost, man never saw that 2 weeks ago!! Carolina is hot right now! beware!

GO CAPITALS!!!
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Apr Wed 29, 2009 10:01 am

Am I missing anyone? Are their any Canucks, Hurricanes, Penguins, Capitals, Blackhawks fans here?
You missed me, GO BLACK HAWKS!!! Been a Hawk fan since I was a kid! :D

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Apr Wed 29, 2009 10:20 am

boilerbabe wrote: You missed me, GO BLACK HAWKS!!! Been a Hawk fan since I was a kid! :D
I saw that last game.....it was good but a little one sided. But it was pretty good.

As for the ranger fans I will just sit back and listen to the crying.......er whining
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

DaRkNeSs

Nice surprise

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Wed 29, 2009 11:35 am

Dr. Ravenscroft wrote:
boilerbabe wrote: You missed me, GO BLACK HAWKS!!! Been a Hawk fan since I was a kid! :D
I saw that last game.....it was good but a little one sided. But it was pretty good.

As for the ranger fans I will just sit back and listen to the crying.......er whining
Doubt you hear much from the ranger fans! I was shocked NJ gave up 2 goals in like 30 seconds! Got to love sports you just never know what can happen!!
Bring on the PENS! :donald:
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

Nicc513
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Re: Nice surprise

Post by Nicc513 » Apr Wed 29, 2009 12:50 pm

DaRkNeSs wrote: Bring on the PENS! :donald:
Oh...we will be there with bells on! Bring on Ovechkin!!! :lol:

This is going to be such a fun series to watch...
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace." ~ Milan Kundera

DaRkNeSs

Re: Nice surprise

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Wed 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Nicc513 wrote: Oh...we will be there with bells on! Bring on Ovechkin!!! :lol:

This is going to be such a fun series to watch...
Couldnt agree more should be a great series! Cant wait Saturday at 1pm on NBC :) :donald:

kcarts
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by kcarts » Apr Wed 29, 2009 5:03 pm

I actually have a dilemma. Not that anyone really cares........ As some may remember me mentioning here earlier, I grew up a Whalers fan. Since they left after the 1997 season, I have followed them in their second life as the Hurricanes. Now they are playing the Bruins who I have come to root for since the Whale left.

While it wouldn't upset me if the 'Canes win this series, I want the B's to win. It's been 37 years for crying out loud!!!

JPG
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Go Canes!!!

Post by JPG » Apr Thu 30, 2009 3:49 am

kcarts.....I hear what your saying.....I like the B's too, but the Canes are my team, so I will be rooting for them for sure. I hope it will be a good series regardless.

DaRkNeSs

Wow

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Thu 30, 2009 8:38 am

Should be a great series for you both to watch! I would rather see the Bruins win, Carolina won a cup a few years ago! Been a very long time for the Bruins! Would have to pull for the Bruins in that series! :donald:

Mark86
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Mark86 » Apr Thu 30, 2009 11:30 am

Another upset Rangers fan here. I kind of expected it because how can you win a game without scoring goals? On Tuesday, my anger quickly changed to laughter as I watched the Devils blow a 2 goal lead. It was great to get back at those Devils fans who were trah talking 5 minutes before. I am now rooting for any team in the West. I really hope to see the Caps get knocked out next round by the Pens though.
Mark86

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Fri 01, 2009 12:09 am

Dr. Ravenscroft wrote: As for the ranger fans I will just sit back and listen to the crying.......er whining
Well you asked for it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Round two started and it looks like these are going to be some good series.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

DaRkNeSs

No doubt

Post by DaRkNeSs » May Fri 01, 2009 9:09 am

Mark86 wrote:I am now rooting for any team in the West. I really hope to see the Caps get knocked out next round by the Pens though.
You and the rest of NY ranger fans! 2 things happened that ruined NY playoff chances. Lack of scoring and Caps found your goalie's weakest glove side high, burnt him for 8 goals in that series on same side! Thats bad!
Pens are going down! I hope! :donald::figment:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: No doubt

Post by Len90 » May Fri 01, 2009 11:43 pm

DaRkNeSs wrote:
Mark86 wrote:I am now rooting for any team in the West. I really hope to see the Caps get knocked out next round by the Pens though.
You and the rest of NY ranger fans! 2 things happened that ruined NY playoff chances. Lack of scoring and Caps found your goalie's weakest glove side high, burnt him for 8 goals in that series on same side! Thats bad!
Pens are going down! I hope! :donald::figment:
Very true. Hendrik developed a hole up there. It was small and had to be right in the upper corner by the crossbar and post. I personally see the Pens exposing Varlamov's weaknesses. The Rangers offense was stagnant after game 1 that even Theodore would have looked like a star.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Mark86
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Mark86 » May Fri 01, 2009 11:51 pm

DaRkNeSs, I am not denying it- even if the Rangers won the series, they wouldn't have went far. You MUST score goals. A good goalie and strong defense without offense is not going to cut it in the playoffs. I was kind of hoping that the Caps wouldn't pick up on that week spot. After the Game 4 Ovechkin goal, I knew they found the spot.
Mark86

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » May Sat 02, 2009 12:56 am

So far the Ducks have lost one game against the Red Wings. It will be pretty intense with the fans here, I know it. :twisted: