2009 Movies

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » May Sun 10, 2009 3:36 am

most of the movies I want to see this year aren't up yet. a couple of them are being released in the next couple of weeks, while the rest are later this summer. only one I DID see is X-Men Origins.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Feb Fri 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Surprised this thread "died" so soon into the year. Title says it all, but for this year.

Anyway, rather than start a new thread, I figured I would bring this one back for the new year.

Only seen The Wolfman (not the best of the year but not the worst either), and planning on seeing The Crazies soon, which was directed by none other than Michael Eisner's (yes that Michael Eisner) son.

Some other movies off the top of my head:

Alice In Wonderland
The Last Airbender
Clash of The Titans
Iron Man 2
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

Pluto23
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Pluto23 » Feb Fri 26, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm always behind on movies. Saw Avatar last week in IMAX 3D. It was really, really good. What was amazing was that as soon as the projector was on, the movie was playing. No warm up, trailers, credits - just the start of the movie. EXCELLENT. I don't say this often, but I would go back and see it again right now.