24!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 2:55 am

cruiseguy7011 wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:I'm pretty sure the whole Mike/Palmer/Sherry stuff took place in season 3. Good stuff.
Oh yea, seems like such a long time ago. I need to watcht the first 3 seasons again once the 4th ends. I have them but I can get confused really easily.
-Cruiseguy
Yeah. I get the seasons mixed up too. But sometimes I can't even remember what happened the week before. :cry:

I never forget the characters though, they always get associated with a feeling of either hate, like, don't care for, awesome, annoying etc...
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » May Tue 03, 2005 5:53 am

Sorry, did not see there was a thread on 24 before I posted...

...but I am anxious to see how this season ends, but then again I don't want it to end!

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » May Tue 03, 2005 2:53 pm

They have to come back next season. I think that Jack did what he had to do. Sucks that he had to let his Sqeezes husband die. Though it was great TV

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » May Tue 03, 2005 2:57 pm

It is an awesome show, I find myself holding my breath some times and biting my nails :D it's a pretty intense show! I love it! I take no phone calls for that hour, my friends and family know not to call me during the show :D
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » May Tue 03, 2005 3:02 pm

bostoncg wrote:It is an awesome show, I find myself holding my breath some times and biting my nails :D it's a pretty intense show! I love it! I take no phone calls for that hour, my friends and family know not to call me during the show :D

i Tivo it so if someone trys to talk to me I just pause it

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » May Tue 03, 2005 3:11 pm

LOL - I was biting my nails last week - totally thought Chloe was going to bite it at the end. I won't answer the phone during 24 either!

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » May Tue 03, 2005 3:17 pm

her and jack should be together. he handled that gun with out any problems

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 6:20 pm

Chloe=win!! She has been my favorite character ever since last season, and now after seeing her handle a firearm, she's just aweome. I love her snarky attitude and 'better than thou' moments.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Mon 09, 2005 6:19 am

Could you believe Chloe just kicking butt the other night? I was flabbergasted. We left it on tivo so we could watch it again.

Anyone here watched the show from the very beginning? I think it is the best show on t.v. and you always think there is no way they can put you on the edge of your seat again.

The one show I would never miss is 24.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Mon 09, 2005 8:40 pm

I only caught onto the series in the second season. My friend is gonna lend me the 1st season soon though.

Yeah. we taped that episode and watched Chloe do her thing a few times. I can't wait for tonight's episode as well.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Mon 09, 2005 9:45 pm

I'm not liking the Chinese political thing going on right now. I guess I don't like anything that may embarass our country, be it on t.v. or anything else.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Mon 09, 2005 10:04 pm

jkm8113 wrote:I'm not liking the Chinese political thing going on right now. I guess I don't like anything that may embarass our country, be it on t.v. or anything else.
Yeah, it didnt make Chinese relations with the US look positive at all. Also, the guards shot their own guy.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » May Tue 10, 2005 3:49 pm

jkm8113 wrote:I'm not liking the Chinese political thing going on right now. I guess I don't like anything that may embarass our country, be it on t.v. or anything else.
Totally disstracted me from the show last night. The first 10 and the last 10 minutes were great - the rest stunk.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 10, 2005 4:09 pm

AKLRULZ wrote:
Totally disstracted me from the show last night. The first 10 and the last 10 minutes were great - the rest stunk.
Yeah, the bulk of the episode lost my interest. During the questioning, I was watching Kim Possible. :roll:

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Wed 11, 2005 7:39 am

eagle4life69 wrote:
bostoncg wrote:It is an awesome show, I find myself holding my breath some times and biting my nails :D it's a pretty intense show! I love it! I take no phone calls for that hour, my friends and family know not to call me during the show :D

i Tivo it so if someone trys to talk to me I just pause it
don't you just love tivo. It is the one technology gadget that my husband has purchased that I just fell in love with, so easy, even I can operate it. We have some things on there that are a couple of years old. We no longer watch things as they are happening on t.v., but usually start 20 minutes or so into the program so we can miss all the commercials. I do hate it when they make a show go over 1-2 minutes on purpose just to screw the tivo people. American Idol does that.