24!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » May Wed 11, 2005 8:01 am

So is the missile gonna hit? or will they shoot it down? I wonder where they set it to hit....CTU office? Will Jack be arrested by the Chinese government? Will Audrey forgive Jack...............oh so many questions! I don't want the season to end!!!! Only 2 shows left until we have to wait all summer long for the new season..ughhhh!!!
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Wed 11, 2005 9:17 am

and they waited so long to start the new season this year--January. Don't we hope they don't do that again?

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Wed 11, 2005 10:18 am

All these questions! Yeah I wonder how in the heck they're going to stop that missile.

Don't say the season is ending! I can't wait for the next one to begin. And you know there's going to be a "oh sh1t!!" scene at the end for a cliffhanger.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 24, 2005 2:31 pm

Did anyone see the season finale? If so, what did you all think?

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Wed 25, 2005 7:49 am

Saw the finale. I was sick they "gave Jack up". I am still not liking this Chinese political twist thing.

How are they going to bring him back next year? And, will they wait until January for new episodes or will they start in the fall?

stev02
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by stev02 » May Wed 25, 2005 8:40 am

I did NOT like the Chinese political deal. It was an "OK" twist to put in... but why get rid of Jack? I wonder how they will tie him into next season. Maybe there will be an international threat. :o

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Wed 25, 2005 1:37 pm

I agree, the Chinese plot twist thing had me upset. The fact that it was never revealed that they shot their own guy really urked me.

Overall, I thought the ending was pretty good. They added in some twists late in the game, and had me on my toes.

Is it me, or are the field agents at CTU really dumb? They always get shot, ambushed, taken hostage..etc... It's almost sad.

Does anyone know what happened to Behruz(sp)? I can't remember if he was with the terrorists or back at CTU.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » May Wed 25, 2005 3:31 pm

The finale was a huge let down. It wrapped up too conveniently - very unlike 24! Hated the whole Chinese mess - just muddied up the story too much. Bad ending to a great season.

AlexLoup
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by AlexLoup » May Wed 25, 2005 4:21 pm

I was not able to see alot but I did see the end. I thought they actally killed Jack off, they can't do that to their main person... but your right all that was too convient.
I've gone full circle on my avatars.

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Sat 28, 2005 9:16 am

one thing to remember ist hat they started this season with only Jack coming back from previous seasons, and then back came some of the others, one by one. I was glad that they came back. I still miss his daughter and Jack's original partner. Sorry, can't ever remember their names.