Top 5 Disney Audio Music Sites

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Breton
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Breton » Sep Thu 20, 2007 1:14 am

I just updated the number of members for the top disney radio channels at the top.
Happened to notice since the last time I updated it which was in April Subsonic radio has grown by about 1200 members or so. Great News

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Mar Wed 03, 2010 1:11 am

Subsonic is the BEST! I wonder if it still is number one??

Haha talk about digging up and old topic!
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Wed 03, 2010 2:15 am

MetalRage wrote:Subsonic is the BEST! I wonder if it still is number one??

Haha talk about digging up and old topic!
It's only been 2.5 years ;)

I am not sure if member count could necessarily be a great judge of what is going on anymore. There has been numerous fictitious and spammer accounts on both here and every other site. However, I did a quick check of each of the top 5 listed at the start of the thread. Currently we have 6,839 "active" accounts on here. Disney Tunes is lied at 5,500. Utilidor's has 2,743 according to their site. Sorcerer's Radio has 1,125 users with Mouse Radio coming in with 965 members. If we were to go by this, Subsonic still is number 1 with Disney Tunes is a close, but distant second.

I personally would judge by track variety on the streams. I will say the variety here is better than on Disney Tunes. The other three I have very rarely listened to, so I can't make a call on them.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Mar Wed 03, 2010 9:31 am

Hmmmmm, but it's been a while since any new tracks have been donated. Maybe we need to start a membership drive to donate tracks people have that are not yet on Subsonic?

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Wed 03, 2010 11:13 am

mindflipper wrote:Hmmmmm, but it's been a while since any new tracks have been donated. Maybe we need to start a membership drive to donate tracks people have that are not yet on Subsonic?
That sounds like a good idea to me! I know I've got a few things on my external hard drive that I haven't seen here. I'll be sure to send them in when I get back next week. Maybe we should brainstorm a "wish list" to give people an idea of things Subsonic doesn't have?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Wed 03, 2010 11:55 am

mindflipper wrote:Hmmmmm, but it's been a while since any new tracks have been donated. Maybe we need to start a membership drive to donate tracks people have that are not yet on Subsonic?
I don't know if I would say it is a lack of track donation. It could be due to the fact that everybody has been very busy and has been unable to add new tracks recently. I do promise that over Spring Break I will try and get the Resort TV loop from last year up to the site. I meant to do it over Winter Break, but was a bit busy.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Mar Wed 03, 2010 3:04 pm

I believe I got tracks that I have not seen on here. I can go through them tonight and check it out. I'll put them in a separate folder and get the upload information.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Wed 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Even if the main administrators are busy and can make their appearances as much as possible, we've done a great job keeping everyone active and enjoying the site.