Your Mission: Design a theme park...

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Your Mission: Design a theme park...

Post by MetalRage » Feb Fri 08, 2013 8:39 pm

I love playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! I've built so many of my own rides and also re-created some of my favorite Disney rides. I also recreated "Illuminations: Reflections Of Earth" fireworks show over my lake. I also used the Soarin' track as the background for my original Fireworks show. I've been doing this for years lol. I gotta use custom scenery and have made my own scenery since RCT3 is kinda limited when re-creating Disney rides.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Fri 08, 2013 9:48 pm

MetalRage wrote:I love playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! I've built so many of my own rides and also re-created some of my favorite Disney rides. I also recreated "Illuminations: Reflections Of Earth" fireworks show over my lake. I also used the Soarin' track as the background for my original Fireworks show. I've been doing this for years lol. I gotta use custom scenery and have made my own scenery since RCT3 is kinda limited when re-creating Disney rides.
Sounds neat! I never got very far in Roller Coaster Tycoon...

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Feb Sat 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Amy wrote:
MetalRage wrote:I love playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! I've built so many of my own rides and also re-created some of my favorite Disney rides. I also recreated "Illuminations: Reflections Of Earth" fireworks show over my lake. I also used the Soarin' track as the background for my original Fireworks show. I've been doing this for years lol. I gotta use custom scenery and have made my own scenery since RCT3 is kinda limited when re-creating Disney rides.
I have that one, but I prefer my coaster building game.
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Feb Sat 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Amy wrote:

It's really fun to do! I normally do it at night when I'm just relaxing. Sometimes I'll even play Subsonic for inspiration!
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"