Finals are Evil

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Sat 20, 2008 1:51 am

elizabethswann wrote:I'm so glad my final is over though I'm sure I failed it, aha. I did get a perfect score on one of my projects so that was a plus!
Don't forget there is always the curve! It really gets creative on a class average of 56!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Dec Sat 20, 2008 2:07 am

I'm not sure if my class will do a curve since he hasn't mentioned anything about it so we'll see!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Sun 21, 2008 12:56 pm

The "real world" sucks, I miss college very much. I say stay as long as you can! :D

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Dec Sun 21, 2008 3:11 pm

But college will be torture even more if we stay! :lol:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Sun 21, 2008 10:26 pm

I miss college life I should say! It was a very good time in my life, the responsibility load wasn't as heavy as it is now being in the "real world". Being a grown up is just no fun! That's why I love WDW so much, you can be a kid there, no matter what your age!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Fri 01, 2009 12:03 am

Have to revive this thread as it is once again time for finals. To those that are currently taking their finals best of luck, and to those who have some time before their finals begin (like me) start studying and get off Subsonic! :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » May Fri 01, 2009 2:04 pm

My finals won't come around until sometime next month and I'm anxious about those. Anything that has to do with essays will kill me since I hate those.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Thu 07, 2009 12:35 am

elizabethswann wrote:My finals won't come around until sometime next month and I'm anxious about those. Anything that has to do with essays will kill me since I hate those.
I hate writing too, but unfortunately it is something we have to get through. I had a writing class last semester and I dreaded it. Six 5-6 page essays in 14 weeks and an in class final exam essay. It was not fun.

My first final is this Saturday morning and I am done Wednesday. I just can't wait to get done with it. So far, listening to a ton of disney music through this site has helped me in studying.
- Len90