Who reads Harry Potter books?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Breegan
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Who reads Harry Potter books?

Post by Breegan » Jul Thu 26, 2007 12:53 am

I absolutely LOVE the Harry Potter books and am really sad that there are no more coming out. WHO'S WITH ME? lol
"Why should i sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past! ...One of you succeeded."

"Shoot him, and cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue. And trim that sgraggly beard."

(Tia Dalma:) "You know I demand payment." - ( Jack:) "I brought payment. Look!" (shoots the monkey) "An undead monkey! Top that!"

"Son....Im Captain Jack Sparrow...savvy?"

casrin
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by casrin » Jul Thu 26, 2007 8:04 am

I'd owned the first four books (then sold them to a re-sale shop). Got 5 and 6 from the library. Have yet to get #7 through the library. That'll probably take awhile.

I did enjoy the books though, so I guess I'm with you! :)
-[b]casrin[/b]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~cparkins/images/userbar/userbar487580pb0.gif[/img][/url]

TQM

Post by TQM » Jul Thu 26, 2007 9:33 am

Rowling did say that she would probably write an encyclopedia of sorts concerning the people and places of her Wizarding world. That sounds really cool. I wouldn't expect it for a number of years, though.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jul Thu 26, 2007 9:57 am

as we already have a Harry Potter thread concerning the books (located at this link), I am locking this thread. please post all replies/comments to the other thread. thank you.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak