Coast to Coast - Double Dipping?

Get some props for a training run or race.. bask in the glory!!! You earned it!

Moderator: Moderators

hurricanehannah
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Coast to Coast - Double Dipping?

Post by hurricanehannah » May Mon 19, 2014 8:12 am

Good morning!

This is my first post on the forums. :D

Quick question for my fellow runners. Is it possible to get two coast to coast medals within the same year, the pink and blue? My family is planning to run the Tinkerbell Half in May 2015 followed by the Wine and Dine November '15. But, if I want to be a legacy runner, my only shot is doing the next four Glass Slippers (if that even qualifies for legacy, which I'm not sure it does). So as much as I can't afford this, I'm debating doing Princess weekend, too.

I know you get the pink CTC medal for both Tink and Princess, but I wonder if I can double dip and get a blue one also for doing Tink and Wine and Dine? My guess is no, and that if it were, I would need a fourth race since I'm technically double dipping with Tink. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: Coast to Coast - Double Dipping?

Post by NaCler » May Mon 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Welcome hurricanehannah! Yes, you can get the two different versions of the CTC medal in one calendar year, but you can not double dip. So, you will have to do the Tink and Princess to get the pink one. Then you will have to do two more races for the blue one. Sorry.

hurricanehannah

Re: Coast to Coast - Double Dipping?

Post by hurricanehannah » May Tue 20, 2014 8:20 am

Ah, oh well. Can't blame a girl for trying.

Thanks for the info!