Upcoming events and meet ups

Moderator: Moderators

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: 2015 WDW Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Nov Mon 02, 2015 8:36 pm

cccmouse wrote:
wewantsdaredhead wrote:About a week and a half out--everyone ready? We leave in 9 days.

We are ready--we feel great. We ran a local half two weeks ago and the cooler weather really helped with our pace.
Time to get excited!

Oh, we also got our gift cards in the mail yesterday.
Ready to go! This will be a short trip and I'll be traveling solo this time. Flying out of Charlotte about 7:30 Friday morning and flying back home Sunday afternoon around 2:00. I guess I can live with this since January will be a 7 day trip.
Hopefully we will run into each other sometime before or after the race.
Let see if we can meetup around bag check. Let's say M? It's in the middle. We will look for you out there. I think we will recognize you after so many runs. :)

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: 2015 WDW Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Post by cccmouse » Nov Wed 04, 2015 11:07 am

wewantsdaredhead wrote:
cccmouse wrote:
wewantsdaredhead wrote:About a week and a half out--everyone ready? We leave in 9 days.

We are ready--we feel great. We ran a local half two weeks ago and the cooler weather really helped with our pace.
Time to get excited!

Oh, we also got our gift cards in the mail yesterday.
Ready to go! This will be a short trip and I'll be traveling solo this time. Flying out of Charlotte about 7:30 Friday morning and flying back home Sunday afternoon around 2:00. I guess I can live with this since January will be a 7 day trip.
Hopefully we will run into each other sometime before or after the race.
Let see if we can meetup around bag check. Let's say M? It's in the middle. We will look for you out there. I think we will recognize you after so many runs. :)
Bag check M sounds good. I'll be looking for you.