Upcoming events and meet ups

Moderator: Moderators

zhoover
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Re: Wine & Dine 2014

Post by zhoover » Nov Wed 05, 2014 3:33 pm

wewantsdaredhead wrote:Oh my goodness! You really ARE Goofy! lol
I am as excited about the possibility of the Star Wars medals bring on display at the expo this weekend as I am about running the Wine & Dine. As a fan of good graphic design I can't wait to see what they do with them. If the medal for the Rebel Challenge is based on the medal given to Han and Luke at the end of the original Star Wars movie there won't be a dry eye at the finish line.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Sun 09, 2014 11:11 am

I've seen a few photos posted from the Wine & Dine and it looks like the weather was rainy and sort of miserable ~ I hope everyone still was able to enjoy their run!

zhoover

Post by zhoover » Nov Fri 14, 2014 10:28 am

Just back from our extended Wine & Dine trip! The race was certainly a bit rainy, which means not a lot of photo opportunities along the way. However, it was my first time on the course and I loved it! Probably my favorite RunDisney course so far (expect maybe the Disneyland 10K?), and I very much hope to try it again on a dry night. Thankfully, the rain let up somewhat just after I finished, so my wife, sister-in-law and I were able to enjoy some of the post-party.

zhoover

Post by zhoover » Feb Thu 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Is anyone signing up for W&d '15 during early registration for annual passholders next week?