Local Non-Disney Events

Upcoming events and meet ups

Moderator: Moderators

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Local Non-Disney Events

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Nov Tue 04, 2014 8:12 pm

NaCler wrote:Congrats WWDRH and Mrs. WWDRH!
Thanks Sis and Bro. We have lots of training ahead of us for Goofy. But we will eat the elephant one bite at a time.

What are you training for now Bro?

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Nov Wed 05, 2014 7:42 pm

I am probably running in the Subaru Distance Classic Half Marathon on Thanksgiving Day. I say probably since I haven't been running in almost 2 weeks! I want NaCler.1 to run the 6k and the rest of the family run the 1 mile fun run. That way we are all together.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 05, 2014 8:28 pm

NaCler wrote:I am probably running in the Subaru Distance Classic Half Marathon on Thanksgiving Day. I say probably since I haven't been running in almost 2 weeks! I want NaCler.1 to run the 6k and the rest of the family run the 1 mile fun run. That way we are all together.
You should be able to sell that to the family by pointing out they can have extra turkey, stuffing, pie, whatever their favorite food is, if they run! :lol: You better get training though ~ turkey day isn't that far away!

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Mar Fri 13, 2015 3:28 pm

All signed up for the Windsor half in September, and seriously thinking about the 2019 Disney marathon. That will be mickey's 25th got to be some good bling for that one :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Fri 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:All signed up for the Windsor half in September, and seriously thinking about the 2019 Disney marathon. That will be mickey's 25th got to be some good bling for that one :D
Good thinking ~ all rested up from your last one now?

zhoover
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by zhoover » Mar Mon 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:All signed up for the Windsor half in September, and seriously thinking about the 2019 Disney marathon. That will be mickey's 25th got to be some good bling for that one :D
I *think* that the 2017 WDW Half-Marathon will be the 20th anniversary (anyone know for sure?), and it would be great if we got a re-do of the marathon's 20th anniversary Mickey medal, but with a Donald theme.