Any news on the shirt front?

Current news about the Subsonic Running Club

Moderator: Moderators

jrcohen
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Any news on the shirt front?

Post by jrcohen » Mar Mon 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Now that we have an official Sub Forum, any news on the tech shirt front. I was looking this weekend into a few of the internet companies that do made to order tech shirts and the spread in price and quality seemed huge. I noticed on Cafe Press, with an order of 12+ you could get dry-fit tech shirts designed for less then $20 per. that seemed very reasonable to me. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were?
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: Any news on the shirt front?

Post by NaCler » Mar Mon 03, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm still on board with getting the shirts done quickly. We have a great design and I know rdeacon is working on it and enlisting help from others on these boards. Hopefully, we will have some info soon.

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by cccmouse » Mar Fri 07, 2014 7:57 am

I'll take 1 or 2 when they become available. $20.00 is a good price.

piratepauly
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by piratepauly » Mar Wed 12, 2014 11:42 am

This sounds like a great idea. I don't think $20 is too bad. Still cheaper than a Corndog and Large coke!

jrcohen

Post by jrcohen » Mar Wed 12, 2014 12:14 pm

I've been crazy busy at work lately, but I could look at creating an order this weekend and see what kind of final pricing I can come up with.
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

Monakie78
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Monakie78 » Mar Thu 13, 2014 4:56 pm

I'd order one too!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Sun 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Bdude and I would order too!

Searlproudbottom

Post by Searlproudbottom » Mar Wed 26, 2014 7:49 am

Hello

I am curious as to what you are interested in. I have a good friend who has a shirt printing business. I can purchase shirts for as little as $10. per.
It depends on the quality, weight of the shirt and how many colors. the bigger the order the cheaper the shirts. Personally I like the cheaper shirts for summer as they are lighter and cooler. White shirts with one color are good for play. I like light grey shirts for work as they stay looking good longer. Darker colors are better for winter. I do have a shirt that my friend Dave made, I could take a picture of if and post it if anyone is interested. It Is white with one color.

Searl

DisneyYorkie
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by DisneyYorkie » Mar Wed 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Had a horrible, horrible experience with CafePress this past Christmas,as did thousands of other people. The short story: they were incapable of handling the Christmas rush, but kept taking orders. People started to get ancy when their orders still hadn't arrived the week before Christmas. CafePress quite answering emails, facebook messages, etc and even posted that they were "taking the days leading up to the Holiday off"!! Several gifts that I was really looking forward to giving I didn't get to give. Eventually cancelled the order.
You've got serious thrill issues dude. - Crush. Finding Nemo

Searlproudbottom

Post by Searlproudbottom » Mar Wed 26, 2014 7:19 pm

I am curious
What exactly is the kind of shirt and graphics you are looking for ?

Searl

jrcohen

Post by jrcohen » Mar Wed 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Searlproudbottom wrote:Hello

I am curious as to what you are interested in. I have a good friend who has a shirt printing business. I can purchase shirts for as little as $10. per.
It depends on the quality, weight of the shirt and how many colors. the bigger the order the cheaper the shirts. Personally I like the cheaper shirts for summer as they are lighter and cooler. White shirts with one color are good for play. I like light grey shirts for work as they stay looking good longer. Darker colors are better for winter. I do have a shirt that my friend Dave made, I could take a picture of if and post it if anyone is interested. It Is white with one color.

Searl
We had family stuff going on this weekend so I didn't get a chance to try to build an order to get an idea of cost. I promise I'll try to get to it this weekend. The main thing I was looking for was a tech shirt made of a non cotton material that is moisture wicking. For running, I find these shirts so much more comfortable. I was going to use the design that was created and shown on the Facebook page for the running club. I will try to update as soon as I can with more detail.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Wed 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Are you able to put the logo on here for those of us that don't do FB? If not, no biggie! I only run tech shirts, they are the best!

jrcohen

Post by jrcohen » Mar Wed 26, 2014 8:48 pm

boilerbabe wrote:Are you able to put the logo on here for those of us that don't do FB? If not, no biggie! I only run tech shirts, they are the best!

http://webcruiser.org/Subsonic-Running.png

Found the link in the old Subsonic Running Club thread in the news forum.

Searlproudbottom

Post by Searlproudbottom » Mar Thu 27, 2014 7:17 am

jrcohen

Let me know when you have all of the details and I will contact my friend Dave and get you a price.
I can give you his phone number and you can work with him directly, that is if you are interested.

Searl

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Thu 27, 2014 10:31 pm

jrcohen wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:Are you able to put the logo on here for those of us that don't do FB? If not, no biggie! I only run tech shirts, they are the best!

http://webcruiser.org/Subsonic-Running.png

Found the link in the old Subsonic Running Club thread in the news forum.
Thank you! I don't know how I missed that?! That is a very awesome logo!!! :goofy_bounce: