Any news on the shirt front?

Current news about the Subsonic Running Club

Moderator: Moderators

BuDz211
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: Any news on the shirt front?

Post by BuDz211 » Apr Mon 14, 2014 5:08 pm

lol, I dunno about that logo. It looks like you got robbed somewhere during your run and got kicked for good measure. :lol: :lol:
Image Image

mwhelan
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by mwhelan » Apr Wed 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I like it. In for 1 when they become available.

jrcohen
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by jrcohen » May Thu 08, 2014 11:23 am

I'm sorry guys. I have not gotten around to designing and getting final pricing. This season at work has been so crazy I've been doing ungodly hours. Thankfully, it's all over May 15th. I will try to get around to finalizing a design and pricing next weekend. Now that I have a Chromebook of my own at home and not just my work computer I won't have to try to design it on my Nexus tablet. That'll help too!

I'm going to try to get pricing for a mix of uni-sex and woman's cut tech shirts. Is there a particular color that most would prefer? I always lean toward white or blue myself.
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

Monakie78
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Monakie78 » May Thu 08, 2014 8:53 pm

jrcohen wrote:I'm sorry guys. I have not gotten around to designing and getting final pricing. This season at work has been so crazy I've been doing ungodly hours. Thankfully, it's all over May 15th. I will try to get around to finalizing a design and pricing next weekend. Now that I have a Chromebook of my own at home and not just my work computer I won't have to try to design it on my Nexus tablet. That'll help too!

I'm going to try to get pricing for a mix of uni-sex and woman's cut tech shirts. Is there a particular color that most would prefer? I always lean toward white or blue myself.
I avoid white...everything white in my wardrobe gets ruined by one of three little bandits and sweat stains over time...ewwww. Not black because of heat absorption. Anything else is ok.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Fri 09, 2014 7:40 pm

I am with Monakie78, no white! I like grey personally.