Forum Registration and usernames

Look here for Announcements by the admins

Moderator: Moderators

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Forum Registration and usernames

Post by js3901 » Jul Sat 23, 2005 1:03 pm

if anyone has any problems registering/activating their accounts here on Subsonic Radio, please email/private message me, and I will help to manually activate your account. You can do this by clicking the appropriate button under this message. If/when you do contact me for any problems, please include any and all details (error messages, username, etc)

Also, if ANYONE has any problems with usernames (offensive, typed it in wrong while registering, etc) on the boards, please email me. I will do what I can to fix the problem.

Thank you for joining, and Welcome to Subsonic Radio Forums!! :D
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

js3901

Post by js3901 » Sep Sun 04, 2005 2:35 pm

In addition to my previous post, if you register 2 or more usernames because you are unable to activate under 1 of them, please email/PM me. One of those usernames will need to be deleted. You will need to tell me which one(s) to delete. If you do not email/PM me in a timely manner (within a day or so), any and all accounts will be temporarily deactivated until I can get a response. This is to help prevent abuse of the request system.

We as Subsonic Radio appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and your continued participate here in the Disney Community... :D
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

js3901

Post by js3901 » May Sun 07, 2006 4:23 pm

Just as a quick reminder to all that this topic still exists. If you're having ANY issues with your (or others) usernames, please bring them to my attention. This would include: 1) duplicate usernames, 2) offensive usernames, 3) offensive websites/profiles for other users, 4) username changes, 5) anything else involving usernames

any other questions, feel free to email/PM me, or any of the other Admins (name shows up in orange while in forums). We'll be happy to assist.

Site Admin, WDW Freak