System for getting things done to the station/site

Look here for Announcements by the admins

Moderator: Moderators

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

System for getting things done to the station/site

Post by subsonic » Mar Wed 16, 2005 2:31 pm

UPDATE: FOR NOW PLEASE DON'T USE THIS. I HAVEN'T CHECK IT IN AGES. I'll write a simpler one sometime later.

I've noticed that using the forums isn't the best way for letting me know of issues involving the site/station. It seems they get lost in other threads or people adding more posts to that thread. When I speak of issues I mean Uploads, Song additions, Bugs, Enhancements, etc...

What I have set up is a better way to relay information to me where we can keep better track of each item. Before I give the location and login of this system please read these guidelines.

Search first! Duplicates can be annoying. Please search for your issue.

There are several choices for each issue being submitted:
Category
Audio (Requests / Issues)
Audio (Uploads)
Other
Request System
Web Site

Priority
Enhancement
Bug

The category is chosen depending on where the issue lies.
The Priority is weather it's an Enhancement (Adding a song, Wanting wallpaper) or a bug (Request points aren't coming back, Song name is incorrect)

Then you add a description. The more descriptive the better.

Here's some examples:
If you've uploaded a song you you would choose Category: Audio (Uploads), Priority: Enhancement, and put the track name and your name (so I can give you credit) in the description.

If you feel something needs to be added to the site you would choose Category: Web Site, Priority: Enhancement, and put what you would like to see added and your name.

If there was a problem with a song name you would choose: Category: Audio (Requests / Issues), Priority: Bug, and put the bad name and correct name.

Now for the website:
http://server.subsonicradio.com/tracker
The login and password is:
guest1 / guest1

I hope this will make the enjoyment of Subsonic Radio all the better.[/b]
Last edited by subsonic on Aug Wed 30, 2006 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Mar Tue 22, 2005 12:06 pm

Also...
There is a signup button on the tracker, you all are more then welcome to become more than a "guest" on the tracker. This will allow everybody to see your name and what you contribute :)

There's a problem though. The email doesn't get sent. So you'll need to sign up and then send me a message to activate you.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z