What is your favourite attraction audio on Subsonic Radio?

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

zammis
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by zammis » Aug Sun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Mine has to be the long Splash Mountain Ride Audio!

:ccat: :goofy_bounce:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: What is your favourite attraction audio on Subsonic Radi

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 24, 2014 1:56 pm

zammis wrote:What is your favourite attraction audio on Subsonic Radio?

Much like picking a favorite attraction, it would probably be easier to pick my least favorites....but if forced to choose I would have to go with the Innoventions loops ~ those are just too awesome!

Tip for the day, you want to post a lot in the Disney topics: General Resorts and Cruise Lines, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Around the World, Trip Planning & Reports, and Anything Else ~ that is where you will get your points for posting and increase your request options ;) Any other topics are equally good and helpful and fun and all, but no points for those...

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Sun 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Amy wrote:
zammis wrote:What is your favourite attraction audio on Subsonic Radio?

Much like picking a favorite attraction, it would probably be easier to pick my least favorites....but if forced to choose I would have to go with the Innoventions loops ~ those are just too awesome!

Tip for the day, you want to post a lot in the Disney topics: General Resorts and Cruise Lines, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Around the World, Trip Planning & Reports, and Anything Else ~ that is where you will get your points for posting and increase your request options ;) Any other topics are equally good and helpful and fun and all, but no points for those...

Brilliant! Me too! I love those! Do they still play the extended versions in Inventions Amy?

I didn't know that!!! Thanks again for the tip ha! ZIPADE DOODA, Tip For Today haha! I wonder why they made it like that? Ohh well! ha :ccat:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

zammis wrote:Brilliant! Me too! I love those! Do they still play the extended versions in Inventions Amy?
I didn't know that!!! Thanks again for the tip ha! ZIPADE DOODA, Tip For Today haha! I wonder why they made it like that? Ohh well! ha :ccat:
Inside Innoventions I don't know, but the music definitely still plays outside. I remember sitting and watching the fiber optic light show in the pavers late one evening and listening to the great music the last time we went!
You're quoting the in-room Disney tv programming ~ haha! :lol: Ummm, I know it was mentioned one time why they opted to allocate the points like they do, but I can't recall at the moment what the answer was ~ sorry.

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Sun 24, 2014 5:17 pm

I see! Yeah I love that too! Is that the Fiber Optic lights in the floor? I love those!
Yeah I quoted that! HAHA! Well spotted haha!
Yeah, well it doesn't bother me, I still like to post in any forum ha! :goofy_bounce:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 24, 2014 7:00 pm

zammis wrote:I see! Yeah I love that too! Is that the Fiber Optic lights in the floor? I love those!
Yeah, well it doesn't bother me, I still like to post in any forum ha! :goofy_bounce:
Yeah, that's how I have encouraged people ~ explore and enjoy and don't worry about the points ~ they will come...
Yep, I was talking about the fiber optic lights in the pavement...so pretty at night!

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Mon 25, 2014 6:09 am

Amy wrote:
zammis wrote:I see! Yeah I love that too! Is that the Fiber Optic lights in the floor? I love those!
Yeah, that's how I have encouraged people ~ explore and enjoy and don't worry about the points ~ they will come...
Yep, I was talking about the fiber optic lights in the pavement...so pretty at night!
Yeah. It's fine! ha!
yeah I love those too! I should try and film them next time I go! Just imagine them on your ceiling! That would be so dreamy!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 25, 2014 7:53 am

zammis wrote:
Amy wrote:
Yeah. It's fine! ha!
yeah I love those too! I should try and film them next time I go! Just imagine them on your ceiling! That would be so dreamy!
I never thought about having them on the ceiling ~ that would be neat! And I've photographed and videotaped them often. I should find some of those videos to share. They have the music with them and the delighted giggles of people finding the lights for the first time.

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Mon 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Wow that would be cool to share! I would love that! I forgot that they went to the music! That is awesome! I love how Epcot looks completely different at nighttime!