Tracks I would like to see added...

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

rudekick
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by rudekick » Nov Fri 12, 2004 11:59 am

Here's one: How about the version of White Christmas that is played at the end of the Disneyland holdiay firework show when the snow begins to fall on Main Street? Far and away my favorite rendition of the song. I get chills just thinking about it (it helps that it just started snowing outside!).

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Nov Fri 12, 2004 2:02 pm

rudekick wrote:Here's one: How about the version of White Christmas that is played at the end of the Disneyland holdiay firework show when the snow begins to fall on Main Street? Far and away my favorite rendition of the song. I get chills just thinking about it (it helps that it just started snowing outside!).
i like that version also. i love the feeling you get as the 'snow' falls over the crowd right after the end of the fireworks and the song is playing. *melts*
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

G2-4T
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by G2-4T » Nov Sun 14, 2004 3:41 pm

Any chance of seeing some of the WDW Resort TV commercials and stuff with Park Hopper, etc.? Also - the background music on the channel with the day's events - the laid back themes...

COOOOLkid

Post by COOOOLkid » Nov Mon 15, 2004 12:13 am

It's really funny to think that we want to hear everything that are Disney-related :D

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Nov Mon 15, 2004 12:52 am

COOOOLkid wrote:It's really funny to think that we want to hear everything that are Disney-related :D
Well, it'd be kinda pointless and stupid to say something like you wanted to hear Metallica or Britney Spears on a site like this. Especially since it is geared for Disney Theme Park audio... :lol:

bartman454
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by bartman454 » Nov Mon 15, 2004 4:42 pm

I just thought of something that would be pretty cool, while this technically isnt in the disney theme park it is on disney property at disney world, i am speaking of the Adventurers Club at Disney World's Pleasure Island. Some of the stuff done their is dropdead hilarious. Thats about the only thing else I can think of this site doesnt have

Jack
"This is a very moving moment"
"Yeah I wish they'd move it to Pittsburgh!"

js3901

Post by js3901 » Nov Thu 18, 2004 9:13 pm

if anyone could get a recording from there, it'd be great...

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » Nov Mon 22, 2004 10:05 pm

Hey these would be kinda cool to see on here

http://www.justdisney.com/walt_disney/media/media.html

G2-4T

Post by G2-4T » Nov Sat 27, 2004 2:35 pm

Hey Sub - any chance we might see new material soon? Just curious [looked at the Recently Added section actually, that is what brought it on!], I know it takes a lot of work and all that! Thanks for doing the hard work - we're just a bunch of backseat drivers along for the ride!

bartman454

Post by bartman454 » Nov Sat 27, 2004 3:29 pm

I just thought of another new piece that could be added, how about the backlot tour at Disney MGM, I always thought that was a pretty fun ride

Jack

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Mon 29, 2004 1:24 pm

G2-4T wrote:Hey Sub - any chance we might see new material soon? Just curious [looked at the Recently Added section actually, that is what brought it on!], I know it takes a lot of work and all that! Thanks for doing the hard work - we're just a bunch of backseat drivers along for the ride!
I would like to see new stuff too. But I'm putting my life before the station right now. I have a friend from out of the country visiting as well as the need to finish Half-Life 2.

What scares me is there's only so much content from the parks. At some points there won't be anything left to add. And still at this point, I don't plan on putting TDL nor DLP in. So don't ask.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

G2-4T

Post by G2-4T » Nov Mon 29, 2004 10:00 pm

No prob - you've done a great job on the site already, just had to ask! Thanks for putting all the time into the site - being in charge of a handful of sites myself [far less complex mind you] I know how much time they can take.

bartman454

Post by bartman454 » Nov Tue 30, 2004 11:58 am

Just thinking of that Sub perhaps we could join forces with our arch rival- Universal- and add in music and such from their rides, just a thought.

Jack

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Tue 30, 2004 12:21 pm

bartman454 wrote:Just thinking of that Sub perhaps we could join forces with our arch rival- Universal- and add in music and such from their rides, just a thought.
This brings me back to never have been to those parks. It wouldn't bring me any memories as well as I wouldn't know how to organize it. Just like DLP and TDL. Plus, I'd have to retheme stuff to not be just for Disney.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

Stateyourname

Space mountain WDW

Post by Stateyourname » Dec Wed 01, 2004 9:36 pm

I am looking for the music that is played as you are on the people mover exiting the ride. The it doesn't seem to be any of the SM tracks that are on the site.