Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Tracks I would like to see added...

Post by dstrawn9889 » Dec Thu 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Amy wrote:
dstrawn9889 wrote:how about the new interactive HM queue? esp. the murder mystery busts...
I don't think the busts were saying anything yet when we saw them...
i may be wrong, the last time i was there there were walls up... it looked like they were AA busts on the youtube videos...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Thu 22, 2011 8:02 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:
Amy wrote:
dstrawn9889 wrote:how about the new interactive HM queue? esp. the murder mystery busts...
I don't think the busts were saying anything yet when we saw them...
i may be wrong, the last time i was there there were walls up... it looked like they were AA busts on the youtube videos...
I think there have been rumors that they will talk and sort of tell a story, but they were silent when we were there. But the instruments and the poems from the muse would be fun :D

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Dec Fri 30, 2011 4:36 pm

also would like added--- all the horns on the Dream and Wonder...
1) When You Wish Upon a Star (with a second added part: Makes No Difference Who You Are, so it can answer its sister ships).
2) A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (its signature song)
3) Be Our Guest
4) An Actor's Life for Me
5) It's a Small World
6) A Pirate's Life for Me

http://www.examiner.com/disney-cruise-l ... song-video

Goofyfan

Post by Goofyfan » Jan Sun 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Lady and the tramp Siamese cat song.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Thu 26, 2012 4:57 pm

ntgre wrote:It would be really good if someone uploads the Soundsational Parade music or World of Colors soundtrack :)
I second this! Love the music from Soundsational, and would love to be able to hear the current version of WoC.
ntgre, the premiere of WoC is in the database. :D

Since it's the subject of what would you like to see added, how about the music from the Character Cavalcade at DL during the Mickey's Halloween Treat parties and perhaps some Caribbean Beach Resort music?

coxsarmy
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by coxsarmy » Feb Sat 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Are there any tracks that will be loaded from Resort Lobby Loops... such as Bay Lake Tower and Beach Club. Our family LOVES the music here and would love to hear them.

Anthony36
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by Anthony36 » Feb Wed 22, 2012 8:46 am

I would love to request any version of the song 'Celebrate You', I know the original is sung by Corbin Bleu, but there are various versions in the middle of the 'Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade', the Move it! Shake it! Celebrate it! Street Party Parade, and of course the 'What Will You Celebrate' Disney TV commercials.

Many Thanks :)

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Mar Mon 05, 2012 11:35 am

i am on the lookout for the WDW Transport background for returning to the POR resort. lots of nighttime ambiance, crickets and cicadas, but with an underlying theme...

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Mon 05, 2012 12:17 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:i am on the lookout for the WDW Transport background for returning to the POR resort. lots of nighttime ambiance, crickets and cicadas, but with an underlying theme...
That would be cool!
I took notice this year when riding the buses, since Len90 mentioned quite a while ago how the music changes depending on your destination. What an awesome detail!!! We loved trying to pick out all the songs (which is difficult to do on a noisy, crowded bus... :? )
It would be neat to have each of the different bus loops...but I imagine that would be extrememly difficult!

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Mar Mon 05, 2012 1:16 pm

maybe if we found a transportation CM...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Mon 05, 2012 1:32 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
dstrawn9889 wrote:i am on the lookout for the WDW Transport background for returning to the POR resort. lots of nighttime ambiance, crickets and cicadas, but with an underlying theme...
That would be cool!
I took notice this year when riding the buses, since Len90 mentioned quite a while ago how the music changes depending on your destination. What an awesome detail!!! We loved trying to pick out all the songs (which is difficult to do on a noisy, crowded bus... :? )
It would be neat to have each of the different bus loops...but I imagine that would be extrememly difficult!
I tried to notice all the different kinds of music too. Sometimes I wished I could tell the people to pipe down so I could listen to the music, but I didn't figure that would be very well received :roll: :lol:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Mon 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Amy wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:
That would be cool!
I tried to notice all the different kinds of music too. Sometimes I wished I could tell the people to pipe down so I could listen to the music, but I didn't figure that would be very well received :roll: :lol:
Me too! It would have been better than listening to a group of teenage girls loudly protest to standing by announcing every few seconds that more men should be considerate to ladies and give up their seat, and that there are no gentlemen left in the world...while they were standing directly in front of Cbog40! :shock: Being the un-confrontational person I am, I held my tongue until they were getting off the bus and not-so-quietly turned to Cbog40 and said "some people shouldn't be so judgemental...some people have medical conditions".
We chuckled to ourselves when we saw that they got shut out of the monorail and we were able to get on with ease... :twisted:
That's Mousekekarma. :D :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 06, 2012 1:13 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
Amy wrote:I tried to notice all the different kinds of music too. Sometimes I wished I could tell the people to pipe down so I could listen to the music, but I didn't figure that would be very well received :roll: :lol:
Me too! It would have been better than listening to a group of teenage girls loudly protest to standing by announcing every few seconds that more men should be considerate to ladies and give up their seat, and that there are no gentlemen left in the world...while they were standing directly in front of Cbog40! :shock: Being the un-confrontational person I am, I held my tongue until they were getting off the bus and not-so-quietly turned to Cbog40 and said "some people shouldn't be so judgemental...some people have medical conditions".
We chuckled to ourselves when we saw that they got shut out of the monorail and we were able to get on with ease... :twisted:
It is amazing how many people do not stop to think and consider how their words and actions affect others :roll: :( I likely would have done the same as you though ~ I don't like confrontation, but I also like to put the bug in others' ears that perhaps they don't know everything they like to think they know.
I like that word Mousekekarma though ~ that should be in our subictionary!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Tue 06, 2012 1:25 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:also would like added--- all the horns on the Dream and Wonder...
1) When You Wish Upon a Star (with a second added part: Makes No Difference Who You Are, so it can answer its sister ships).
2) A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (its signature song)
3) Be Our Guest
4) An Actor's Life for Me
5) It's a Small World
6) A Pirate's Life for Me

http://www.examiner.com/disney-cruise-l ... song-video
In watching the Fantasy come home into port this morning (via the Port Canaveral webcam), we heard the "When you wish upon a star" horn a couple of times (along with the "Makes no difference who you are"...all in one long horn)
It was so cool!!! :D
Amy wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:
Amy wrote:I tried to notice all the different kinds of music too. Sometimes I wished I could tell the people to pipe down so I could listen to the music, but I didn't figure that would be very well received :roll: :lol:
It is amazing how many people do not stop to think and consider how their words and actions affect others :roll: :( I likely would have done the same as you though ~ I don't like confrontation, but I also like to put the bug in others' ears that perhaps they don't know everything they like to think they know.
I like that word Mousekekarma though ~ that should be in our subictionary!
I don't always say anything...most times I keep quiet, but sometimes it gets to a point where I can't stand listening to such garbage. I doubt the "bug" in their ears changed their minds at all (if they even heard it), but I noticed a lady next to me who smiled when I said it. :)
I think we need to resurrect the Subictionary thread... :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 06, 2012 1:43 pm

MmeLeota wrote:I think we need to resurrect the Subictionary thread... :mickey:
Done ~ but it needs your definition added. My brain is fried :shock: Here's the link...
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6285&p=208665#p208665