Tracks I would like to see added...

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Tracks I would like to see added...

Post by Goofyfan » Apr Tue 03, 2012 9:04 pm

coxsarmy wrote:Are there any tracks that will be loaded from Resort Lobby Loops... such as Bay Lake Tower and Beach Club. Our family LOVES the music here and would love to hear them.

I agree. Some Mexican Coronado Springs Music or some ancient Myan Ruins music would be great. :wink: :goofy:

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Apr Fri 13, 2012 9:29 am

so is there anyone in the area able to go get a last 'live' recording at TT before it closes for refurb? anyone close with an android, i use virtualrecorder, it seems to do pretty well in bars and the like(recorded a live song @kevin barrys savannah with it <harry o'donohue> and it came out great!)

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Thumper1 » Jul Tue 10, 2012 12:42 pm

I think more tracks from some of the resort lobby's would be neat.Doesn't matter which ones,I'm sure they're all good!!

Son of Dreamfinder
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Son of Dreamfinder » Jul Tue 10, 2012 2:56 pm

I have a good challenge. There is a small pathway located next to the Dinosaur ride. Along the pathway they dont play music just a dinosaur ambiance. If anyone knows how to get it let me know, I would like to use it for Halloween.

DisneySpin
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by DisneySpin » Jul Thu 12, 2012 4:06 pm

I hope I'm not repeating(I didn't read through all the pages yet), I would love to hear the Great Movie Ride exterior loop / area background music, especially the early years of DHS. A lot of great movie music.
We're all mad here, I'm mad, you're mad."

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Jul Sat 14, 2012 3:57 pm

DisneySpin wrote:I hope I'm not repeating(I didn't read through all the pages yet), I would love to hear the Great Movie Ride exterior loop / area background music, especially the early years of DHS. A lot of great movie music.
try the indiana jones queue...

DisneySpin

Post by DisneySpin » Jul Sat 14, 2012 4:14 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:
DisneySpin wrote:I hope I'm not repeating(I didn't read through all the pages yet), I would love to hear the Great Movie Ride exterior loop / area background music, especially the early years of DHS. A lot of great movie music.
Mmmm, no, the BGM I'm referencing included medleys from Sound of Music, Superman, Oklahoma, Gone with the Wind, Ben Hur, etc. If there's a different Indy queue that I haven't spotted, pleez direct me, but the only one I saw was the 30's radio.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sat 14, 2012 10:42 pm

DisneySpin wrote:
dstrawn9889 wrote:
Mmmm, no, the BGM I'm referencing included medleys from Sound of Music, Superman, Oklahoma, Gone with the Wind, Ben Hur, etc. If there's a different Indy queue that I haven't spotted, pleez direct me, but the only one I saw was the 30's radio.
Wow, you're right, that loop isn't on here. I know I've heard it somewhere, must have been on Live365...

The 30's radio loop you speak of is from The Forbidden Temple attraction at Disneyland.

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Jul Sat 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Which is similar to the boathouse loop for JC.

The other radio site has the loop, but I don't think there is one in circulation.

DisneySpin

Post by DisneySpin » Jul Sun 15, 2012 12:40 am

mindflipper wrote: Wow, you're right, that loop isn't on here. I know I've heard it somewhere, must have been on Live365...

The 30's radio loop you speak of is from The Forbidden Temple attraction at Disneyland.
Yes, I knew I had listened to it on Mouse World Radio, but certainly prefer staying with Subsonic (unless EE Area music comes on, :lol: ). That old Disney-MGM area music made such an impression on my family the first time we visited.
I enjoy the Indy one, minus the screeeeeech sound, but would like the Movie one, too. Even when I'm in the queue at DLR for Indy, I start feeling a bit like throttling somebody :twisted:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 15, 2012 9:01 am

DisneySpin wrote:
mindflipper wrote: Wow, you're right, that loop isn't on here. I know I've heard it somewhere, must have been on Live365...

Yes, I knew I had listened to it on Mouse World Radio, but certainly prefer staying with Subsonic (unless EE Area music comes on, :lol: ). That old Disney-MGM area music made such an impression on my family the first time we visited.
I enjoy the Indy one, minus the screeeeeech sound, but would like the Movie one, too. Even when I'm in the queue at DLR for Indy, I start feeling a bit like throttling somebody :twisted:
The generator sound is much more annoying when you aren't there and experiencing the rest of the attraction...

DisneySpin

Post by DisneySpin » Jul Sun 15, 2012 9:22 am

Amy wrote: The generator sound is much more annoying when you aren't there and experiencing the rest of the attraction...
Oh absolutely, yet having been on the Indy ride so many times now, when I do get stuck in the queue area, I've become a bit more aware of the generator noise and its' high irritation value. I think because DLR gets so many frequent local resident guests, alot of us do have a few, mmmm, pet-peeves we could call them. I know my reaction to the generator is not unique while waiting in line, I've heard many creative solutions on how to stop it :lol:

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Jul Sun 15, 2012 10:57 am

It's not as bad as it used to be, when the ride would break down they would keep the people waiting in line for ages (if they thought it could be brought back up) and that could mean you being stuck next to the generator for a while. Though it was even worse if you were inside and they turned off the music so you're just standing in a room with strangers and no idea about when you're going to get to move again.

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Jul Sun 15, 2012 12:56 pm

no, guys the indiana jones stunt spectacular queue at HS http://www.subsonicradio.com/track/info ... ck_id=6205

DisneySpin

Post by DisneySpin » Jul Sun 15, 2012 1:21 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:no, guys the indiana jones stunt spectacular queue at HS http://www.subsonicradio.com/track/info ... ck_id=6205
That one has lots of movie music, but isn't the loop I am referring to; the older bgm that you'd hear mainly at the entrance and The Great Movie Ride exterior, had alot of medleys from the MGM musicals and other biggies like Gone with the Wind, El Cid, etc. just sort of classic, old Hollywood ambience. The Indy queue area music, quite rightly, is way more action/sci-fi movie oriented.
P.S. thanks for requesting it anyway, always fun to hear good compilations. Bride of Frankenstein, always awesome!