Tracks I would like to see added...

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

ashbuhdash
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by ashbuhdash » Jul Fri 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Sosai X: Yes!! That's it, thanks so much for your help. You win at life. :mrgreen:

wxwiz
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by wxwiz » Sep Wed 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Has anyone uploaded sounds from the Mr. Potato Head barker from the new Midway (Toy Story) Mania?

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Sep Wed 03, 2008 11:42 pm

wxwiz wrote:Has anyone uploaded sounds from the Mr. Potato Head barker from the new Midway (Toy Story) Mania?
as of this moment in time (12:42AM Eastern), this has not been uploaded yet.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Thu 04, 2008 12:13 am

How about the music to Block Party Bash. It is one of those things that sticks in your head when you hear it, but it doesn't annoy you like IASW.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

js3901

Post by js3901 » Sep Thu 04, 2008 1:37 am

again, that's a negative. no one has uploaded it yet
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Sosai X
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Sosai X » Sep Thu 04, 2008 7:01 am

js3901 wrote:again, that's a negative. no one has uploaded it yet
I looked in my Disneyland directory, and amazingly, I have this. I will upload it when I get home from work. I think I also have the audio for the Pixar Play Parade. I will upload that if I can find it.. not sure which hard drive it's stashed on.. :twisted:

pyro85
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by pyro85 » Sep Wed 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Walt Disney World 20th Anniversary Surprise Celebration Parade

js3901

Post by js3901 » Sep Wed 10, 2008 10:13 pm

I haven't seen that one yet. If anyone has it, feel free to upload...

Site Admin, WDW Freak

pyro85

Post by pyro85 » Sep Sat 13, 2008 12:43 pm

wdw railroad narration

treasure hunter
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by treasure hunter » Oct Fri 24, 2008 10:32 pm

How about any music from Princess Fantasy Faire????

billville
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by billville » Oct Mon 27, 2008 10:49 am

pyro85 wrote:wdw railroad narration
I think i may have something to this effect...ill check when i get home tonight and give an update.

treasure hunter wrote:How about any music from Princess Fantasy Faire????
I think i also may have this one too. I will also update on this one tonight.

:wave: UPDATE :wave:

Well...i have some good news and some bad news. The good news is I was able to locate audio from Princess Fantasy Faire. The bad news is couldnt find any WDW railroad narration. I went ahead and uploaded this last night. :mrgreen:
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3774/userbar506533aa1.gif[/img][/url]

"Now remember, magnifying glasses are for looking at little things.......not for burning little things. See Ya!!!"

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Oct Tue 28, 2008 9:31 am

Well yesterday I thought I had found my white whale and captured "He's a Pirate" as a treasured song during the live feed. Sure enough it was saved to my treasured list when I looked with anticipation. I had been trying tracks trying to figure out which track was that funky techno mix w/ Davy Jones that Sub always has in his Subsonic Picks scheduled event with no luck; then Quickgold plays it and I see it's title. No park, no nothing, just "He's a Pirate." Today I log in to see if it's still on cooldown from yesterday and it's GONE from my list as though it were the Jolly Roger itself! What gives?? :cry:

I assume that there may be a few issues w/ the track making it unavailable to the average Sub user:

1) I don't think it's from any park, but rather a fan's creation. There are several of those type mixes on the request list though, so maybe not that reason?
2) Some kind of copyright deal? Maybe just a promise to the creator? I know (strongly think) that the copyright issues are avoided on this site but making it a feed only i.e. no downloads, so it probably wouldn't be a copyright thing.
3) The Admins just want some cool tracks that only they have to hold over our plebian heads :roll: :mickey: :figment:

Ah well, would love to be able to request it! WINK WINK :wink:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Tue 28, 2008 9:48 am

Mr.ToadWildRider, are you looking for the "He's a Pirate" song that sounds more like a techno mix?! Maybe I'm way off! But, if that's what you're looking for, you can find it on LimWire! I don't know if that helps you or not?

Mr.ToadWildRider

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Oct Fri 31, 2008 7:28 am

boilerbabe wrote:Mr.ToadWildRider, are you looking for the "He's a Pirate" song that sounds more like a techno mix?! Maybe I'm way off! But, if that's what you're looking for, you can find it on LimWire! I don't know if that helps you or not?
I sure am, I'll have to check it out- thanks boilerbabe! :)

js3901

Post by js3901 » Oct Fri 31, 2008 1:34 pm

you know, it's interesting to go back and read some of the requests that people were making for new tracks back when the thread was started. many of them are in the playlist (and have been for some time), while some are ready for addiditon, are of low quality so can't be added, Sub doesn't want added, or we just haven't received yet...

Site Admin, WDW Freak