I Have A Request

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

PirateFan31
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

I Have A Request

Post by PirateFan31 » Jun Wed 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I would like to request that people please look at the schedule when they request a song. Twice today, The Country Bear Jamboree came up on the schedule, and I do not appreciate this attraction's glorification of lust, violence and child abuse. Thank you. Both times it came up on the player, I had to silence the player and pray quietly.

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: I Have A Request

Post by NaCler » Jun Wed 15, 2011 1:59 pm

PirateFan31 - This isn't the site for you apparently.

Mods please close this thread as people don't need to base their requests off of what is already in the queue. The purpose of this site (IMO) is for people to request their favorite Disney songs any time they wish to hear them. Moral judgments don't need to be argued here.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 15, 2011 3:54 pm

NaCler wrote:PirateFan31 - This isn't the site for you apparently.

Mods please close this thread as people don't need to base their requests off of what is already in the queue. The purpose of this site (IMO) is for people to request their favorite Disney songs any time they wish to hear them. Moral judgments don't need to be argued here.
Where is the like button ~ I've been on facebook too much :roll: Hear, hear NaCler!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Wed 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Amy wrote:
NaCler wrote:PirateFan31 - This isn't the site for you apparently.

Where is the like button ~ I've been on facebook too much :roll: Hear, hear NaCler!
Meeska Mooska Mousekedittos...if you do not like what is on the request stream, you can switch to another stream. That's the beauty of this site.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Wed 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Enough aleady.

Piratefan, we offer a schedule and background stream for you to listen to if you are unhappy with the request stream
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"