Why Cant I request anymore songs!

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

drinkupmehardy
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Why Cant I request anymore songs!

Post by drinkupmehardy » Feb Thu 17, 2011 6:49 am

I am less than 30 minutes of duration, but I am still not able to request songs and I have a balance remaining for the day? Any help is appreciated!

:goofy:

Arvorenn
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re: Why Cant I request anymore songs!

Post by Arvorenn » Feb Thu 17, 2011 7:20 am

That's strange (well, by now you seem to have spend nearly all of your points, looking at the history and the playlist, so I guess the problem isn't there any more?) - was there an error message displayed?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Thu 17, 2011 9:39 am

Was the next track greater in length than the time you had left with the 30 minute rule? If you try to request a 5 minute audio and you have already requested 27 minutes, your request will be rejected as you would only be able to request an audio of 3 minutes or less.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Wed 02, 2011 6:17 pm

mindflipper wrote:Was the next track greater in length than the time you had left with the 30 minute rule? If you try to request a 5 minute audio and you have already requested 27 minutes, your request will be rejected as you would only be able to request an audio of 3 minutes or less.
I'm willing to bet that is the issue. Once you request a song and have some time left, the songs you request must add up to less than 30 minutes. If you want to request a track longer than 30 minutes, you are not allowed to have any other tracks queued up.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"