Pleae Play

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Pleae Play

Post by packwingfn » Mar Tue 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Can anyone play Frito Kid for me that had MOD features to move it up the queue? My best friend passed away, and I would like to hear that track, that was our favorite track. I know I shouldnt be on here but it's the only way I can keep calm right now.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Tue 16, 2010 2:10 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your friend's passing. If I had the power to do something like that, I would have. Only idea would be to head into the chat where usually rdeacon, subsonic, or somebody else with that power is.

Take it easy and remember we are here for you. It is tough to lose a close friend or family member. There is a huge void left that can only be filled with the memories you have. Take comfort in knowing you have those memories and that your friend is now in a better place.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Mar Tue 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks Len for your support. I'm going to my friends house to talk it over with some people. He was a great man, He taught me so much. He was my older brother and I will forever miss him.

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Pleae Play

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Tue 16, 2010 2:41 pm

packwingfn wrote:Can anyone play Frito Kid for me that had MOD features to move it up the queue? My best friend passed away, and I would like to hear that track, that was our favorite track. I know I shouldnt be on here but it's the only way I can keep calm right now.
I am so sorry to hear your loss!! My family and I will remember you in our prayers!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Tue 16, 2010 4:39 pm

packwingfn wrote:Can anyone play Frito Kid for me that had MOD features to move it up the queue? My best friend passed away, and I would like to hear that track, that was our favorite track. I know I shouldnt be on here but it's the only way I can keep calm right now.
I'm so sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers!

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » Mar Wed 17, 2010 7:54 am

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family as well!
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Mar Wed 17, 2010 11:11 am

Sorry about that man. :( Next time IM me, I'll hook you up. Or now if you want. :)
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Mar Wed 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Thank You Subsonic!!!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Fri 19, 2010 10:23 am

I haven't been on here in the past two days...work etc...but I'm so sorry for you loss pacwingfn. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We are all here for you.