Xmas Poly Music

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

Boilerdude
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Xmas Poly Music

Post by Boilerdude » Dec Wed 23, 2009 3:49 pm

The Polynesian plays Polynesian type of Xmas music. I love them but it drives my DW crazy. Maybe it is because I try to sing the songs to her. Anyway, do you have those sitting somewhere just waiting to be posted?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Wed 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Did you already check Subsonic's list to see if it has any? I know I don't have any in my personal collection.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Wed 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Doesn't seem like there is anything like that on the site yet. However, if these tracks get added, they will need to include you trying to sing along :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Wed 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh no...you're not suggesting the Subsonic Karoake, are you? :shock: :( :wink:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Wed 23, 2009 11:30 pm

NO!!! These songs are NOT allowed to be added. All of you don't understand B-Dude, he makes up words to these songs and they're terrible songs to begin with, and his singing...oh no! This cannot happen!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Wed 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Okay, now you got my curiosity piqued, boilerbabe. Makes up words, eh? :twisted:

C'mon, Boilerdude, share some own lyrics to these songs! Curious minds wanna know, dude! :D :wink: :arrow:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Wed 23, 2009 11:45 pm

NOOOO! He tormented me on our honeymoon for the entire 8 nights, we stayed at the Poly, they change their wonderful Hawaiin music to this horrible Hawaiin Christmas music during this time! He also tormented me on our past trip when we visited the Poly!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Thu 24, 2009 12:26 am

I don't know, boilerbabe, but it sounds like there's inner-songwriter lurking inside Boilerdude that just wants to get out - and does so at WDW! C'mon, Boilerdude, grace us with your talent, dude! :D :twisted: :wink:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Thu 24, 2009 3:05 am

boilerbabe wrote:NO!!! These songs are NOT allowed to be added. All of you don't understand B-Dude, he makes up words to these songs and they're terrible songs to begin with, and his singing...oh no! This cannot happen!
hmmm, might have to put this up to a vote. But I know I would really like to hear this. Especially since boilerdude is kind enough to create his own lyrics for these songs!
boilerbabe wrote:NOOOO! He tormented me on our honeymoon for the entire 8 nights, we stayed at the Poly, they change their wonderful Hawaiin music to this horrible Hawaiin Christmas music during this time! He also tormented me on our past trip when we visited the Poly!
On the honeymoon :shock: I sooooo wish I could have been there to see you both with the bride and groom things on and b-dude singing fake words to annoying songs.

B-dude keep on singing! Maybe one day a record exec will sign you up!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Thu 24, 2009 11:57 am

Instead of Subsonic Karoake - maybe we need to create Subsonic Idol??? :D :twisted: :wink:

I want see some of these "alternate" lyrics! I love HMH's "scarols" - in fact, I think I sing Scary Bells more than Jingle Bells. :D
Len90 wrote:On the honeymoon I sooooo wish I could have been there to see you both with the bride and groom things on and b-dude singing fake words to annoying songs.
And Len90, having you there on their honeymoon?!? :shock: :? There's an ancient chinese saying that goes something like this: "Third Person on honeymoon like athlete's foot - after while, gets very annoying." :mrgreen: :wink:
Last edited by mindflipper on Dec Thu 24, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Thu 24, 2009 12:04 pm

:lol: It was entertaining at first...but it got old really fast! Maybe when he finally signs on again, he will share some of his wonderful lyrics with you?! Have any of you actually heard the annoying Christmas Poly music?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Thu 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey boilerbabe, if Boilerdude shared his "tunes" with us, he wouldn't have to share them with you...actually, you would be better off, eh? :wink:

Boilerdude

Post by Boilerdude » Dec Thu 24, 2009 1:35 pm

It's not bad. They "Here comes Santa in a big red ballon", Silent Night, which one verse is song in in english then they speak it in polynesian. And a few others. You have to hear them first before I can break out in song.

Also, I would love to perform the songs for you all at DHS, in the America Idol Experience. B-babe, mindflip and Len could be the judges. What do you think? Just need to figure out who will be Simon and who will be Randy.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Thu 24, 2009 2:37 pm

I suffer from a nasty case of sarcasm and I can fake a british accent - so I guess I'll be Simon. Len90, that makes you Randy...unless you want to swap with b-babe and be Paula?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Thu 24, 2009 11:49 pm

mindflipper wrote:I suffer from a nasty case of sarcasm and I can fake a british accent - so I guess I'll be Simon. Len90, that makes you Randy...unless you want to swap with b-babe and be Paula?
Dawg, I think I can handle the role of Randy! Wait, wouldn't b-babe be playing the role of Ellen or Kara? (Had to google this to find the names of the judges)
- Len90