Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disneyland Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy

Post by mindflipper » Jan Thu 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Wizzard419 wrote:You take those air quotes down, and you keep them down! :D

Hmmm... thinking about the article on how they add things to make your peception of the wait time feel shorter. I wonder if people mentally ranting about the interactive things lose focus of waiting in line and also reap the benefit of not feeling like the line is nearly as long as before? The whole point is to distract you from being in a human feed chute.:D
Doesn't work for me...

In the Florida summer heat, nothing is going to make you forget you're waiting in a queue.

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Jan Thu 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh, it isn't supposed to make you forget, just make you not feel it for quite as long. Though now that you know things like music, flooring, colors, etc. are used for this they won't work as long as you realize they are trying to distract you. :D

robertcj
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by robertcj » Jan Thu 27, 2011 8:35 pm

mindflipper wrote:

Hmmm... thinking about the article on how they add things to make your peception of the wait time feel shorter. I wonder if people mentally ranting about the interactive things lose focus of waiting in line and also reap the benefit of not feeling like the line is nearly as long as before? The whole point is to distract you from being in a human feed chute.:D
Doesn't work for me...

In the Florida summer heat, nothing is going to make you forget you're waiting in a queue.
theres air in space mountain thats why its nice and cool

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jan Thu 27, 2011 10:11 pm

robertcj wrote:
mindflipper wrote:

Doesn't work for me...

theres air in space mountain thats why its nice and cool
Not for the HM queue, and we're making the tombstones now "interactive"....yeah (sarcasm)...

robertcj

Post by robertcj » Jan Thu 27, 2011 10:37 pm

there going to be interactive!!!! i know before that the tombstone with the face by the enterence to go in opens her eyes and moves them around