Castle Goodnight Kiss audio

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

David
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Castle Goodnight Kiss audio

Post by David » May Sun 03, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm trying to find a really good audio recording of the Castle Goodnight Kiss, the small lighting show that usualy plays about 30 minutes after official park closing. It only lasts a couple of minutes, and here is a YouTube video of it if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjwmzzsRfIc

Thanks,
David

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » May Tue 05, 2009 8:34 pm

I don't recall getting this at all. best I could do is probably record this from the video. unless someone has a better copy...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

David

Post by David » May Tue 05, 2009 9:08 pm

I think this must be a fairly difficult track to obtain. I've asked other folks as well and while we can get the audio from the YouTube clips, no one appears to have access to a really quality copy. But with what I've seen on this site, IF it is available anywhere, someone around here will know about it.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Jul Sat 11, 2009 12:48 am

This is an old thread but I would love to see this and I hope someone is able to find this.

Clusty
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Clusty » Jul Sat 11, 2009 11:08 am

elizabethswann wrote:This is an old thread but I would love to see this and I hope someone is able to find this.
I'd also really like to see it - it's beautiful.

coasterfiend
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by coasterfiend » Jul Sat 18, 2009 10:59 am

I'm with Clusty - all the trips and I never stayed to see this! Yet another reason to go back.

asmaha
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by asmaha » Oct Thu 15, 2009 5:25 pm

I recently moved away from the Orlando area. The very last thing my friends & I did the night before I jetted out of town was to sit around on Main St and wait for the "kiss goodnight". A few CMs were around and watched with us, took our picture and let us linger around for a bit. Was a great way to end 2 years in FLA. Would love to have the audio at some point.