Disney Transportation Tracks

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Disney Transportation Tracks

Post by theBIGyowski » Apr Fri 03, 2009 9:56 am

I am not sure if anyone has asked this before...

But are there any tracks out there (probably live) of the audio that you hear on the Disney buses? I know that certain things play as you approach different resorts as well as each park. Like I said, it would probably have to be a live recording but I know that they are canned audio clips so I wasn't sure if anyone here had anything like that.

Just trying to add to my addiction for all things Disney I guess! :shock:

disneyMnG
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by disneyMnG » Apr Fri 03, 2009 10:02 am

transportation tracks would be cool, like the ones from the buses. there's another type of transportation track i wouldn't mind hearing, too.

i love the spiels made on the trams that take guests from their cars in the parking lots up to the front of each park. i just love hearing "Driver, we're clear...HONK HONK", or the spanish translation of placing the kids in the center of the seat.

anybody have either the bus tracks or tram tracks?

DaRkNeSs
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Great Idea!

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Fri 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Would love to get those tracks from the bus audio! Might be tuff to get a good recording with the noises from the other passengers and the bus itself. But would still be way cool!! :donald:
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

theBIGyowski

Post by theBIGyowski » Apr Fri 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah I assume you would have to be on either first run or last run on the buses to keep the other noises from messing up any recordings. I just remember the awesome audio from the buses when I stayed at POFQ and wondered if anyone had anything like that.

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Apr Fri 03, 2009 4:09 pm

I believe that the only tracks we have of any of the transportation system are either the Monorail tracks or the Magical Express stuff... I haven't seen anything come through from the regular bus fleet nor the boat fleet...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

theBIGyowski

Post by theBIGyowski » Apr Fri 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Maybe a Disney Nut can record something for us the next time they are down there. You just gotta love Mark Elliot's voice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQRtuxdfQHw
He starts at 1:50 on this video...which is amazing!

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Apr Fri 03, 2009 5:53 pm

I have a parking lot tram recording from Disneyland and I think it is on this site too. But the live spiels - not sure about those. They vary so much depending upon the enthusiasm of the cast memeber and quality of the speakers at the time of the recording. I think I have an old videotape with some parking lot stuff on it.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

David
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by David » Apr Wed 15, 2009 4:24 pm

I made some on our last trip on my hand-held digital recorder. I'll listen to them over the next few days to see if any are worth posting---then I'll need some guidance on just how to add the tracks.

napastoy
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by napastoy » Apr Wed 15, 2009 7:47 pm

I would be all over those tracks...I never knew there were so many WDW transportation junkies like myself out there. Give me anything monorail, train, peoplemover etc and I'm in hog heaven! :mickey:
"“Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas."

David

Post by David » Apr Wed 15, 2009 8:54 pm

The ones I have are from the bus from All Star Sports to the Magic Kingdom and return to the hotel. I'm not sure if I have any to the other parks or not, but I'll be glad to check. They are "live" recordings, so they will not be crystal clear by any means, but maybe it will be better than nothing.

napastoy

Post by napastoy » Apr Wed 15, 2009 9:27 pm

David wrote:The ones I have are from the bus from All Star Sports to the Magic Kingdom and return to the hotel. I'm not sure if I have any to the other parks or not, but I'll be glad to check. They are "live" recordings, so they will not be crystal clear by any means, but maybe it will be better than nothing.
That just makes it more like really being there. I think I may have mentioned this before, but I am putting in a request for a Transportation Stream like we have for the Star Tunnel and Soarin'.

I know there are more than enough monorail, train, TTA, peoplemover and more tracks that could be included. And I think there are more than enough listeners who would tune in. Also the Magical Express tracks could be include as well as the Cruise Lines.

A humble request, but nevertheless a request. :wink:

HSolo29

Post by HSolo29 » Apr Sat 18, 2009 1:30 am

Ah, yes, the bus tracks would be great to listen to. It always gave me chills hearing the announcer say, "Welcome home!" every time we arrived back at our resort. It just added a little more to the magic. :wink:
"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation."

David

Post by David » Apr Sat 18, 2009 8:08 am

Seems like I've seen a thread about adding tracks, asking permission to add, etc., but I can't find it right now. If someone can give me direction and where that thread is, I'll be happy to add some of the bus tracks that I've got.

js3901

Post by js3901 » Apr Sat 18, 2009 9:28 am

David wrote:Seems like I've seen a thread about adding tracks, asking permission to add, etc., but I can't find it right now. If someone can give me direction and where that thread is, I'll be happy to add some of the bus tracks that I've got.
take a look in the UPLOADS forum for information on how to add tracks.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

napastoy

Post by napastoy » Apr Sat 18, 2009 6:16 pm

David wrote:Seems like I've seen a thread about adding tracks, asking permission to add, etc., but I can't find it right now. If someone can give me direction and where that thread is, I'll be happy to add some of the bus tracks that I've got.
I knew someone would come through...it's amazing the stuff we Disney nuts acquire. :)