a song with over 3,000 points

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

Gymfan15
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Gymfan15 » Apr Fri 17, 2009 2:01 pm

It's actually very easy to rack up points legally if you're just persistent about it...wasn't I the one who got around 100 posts in a day or so? It was crazy. But it was worth it, because I can request nearly all the tracks now. Just not all at once. ;)
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/r76ikm.jpg[/img]
- Spareoom.net
Your place for everything Narnia!

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Jul Mon 13, 2009 12:01 pm

This is the first time I have seen the points system explained. And I wonder, is it the same points system to get from an "A" ticket to a coveted "E" ticket??? I am a lowly Omnibus Driver, and I can't wait to have the "E" status some day!!!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jul Tue 14, 2009 6:23 pm

the "points" system is used only for requesting tracks. the points are based on your post count (here in the forums). so, the more you post here (meaningful posts), the more points you get, currently, it's set for 10 points per post...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Clusty
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Clusty » Jul Tue 14, 2009 11:41 pm

js3901 wrote:the "points" system is used only for requesting tracks. the points are based on your post count (here in the forums). so, the more you post here (meaningful posts), the more points you get, currently, it's set for 10 points per post...
On the same note.. how many posts does it take for the mickey head to fill up a little bit more? Not a complete jump like from A Ticket to B Ticket, but just a little one like when it's filled up a tiny little bit.