Walt Disney World Water Pageant!

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

DaRkNeSs
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Walt Disney World Water Pageant!

Post by DaRkNeSs » Mar Sat 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Was hoping someone could possibily get or could add the Water Pageant from the Seven Seas Lagoon to the request list!! Love that water show with the different floats. Did a search for it on the request list and didnt see maybe I searched wrong! That is a strong possiiblity! :donald: hehe
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

Nicc513
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Nicc513 » Mar Sat 28, 2009 12:49 pm

It's already on here - under "Walt Disney World - Electrical Water Pageant".

There are a couple of versions actually: one from the 70's that sounds more like the Main Street Electrical Parade, one from the 80's (which is my personal favorite), and then one from the 90's with the music from The Little Mermaid.

Is there another version that you're looking for?
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace." ~ Milan Kundera

DaRkNeSs

Sorry oops!!

Post by DaRkNeSs » Mar Sat 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I found it!! haha I was spelling pageant wrong!! haha geez blushn :donald:
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

Nicc513

Re: Sorry oops!!

Post by Nicc513 » Mar Sat 28, 2009 1:13 pm

DaRkNeSs wrote:I found it!! haha I was spelling pageant wrong!! haha geez blushn :donald:
That'll do it! Glad you found it. All I ask in return for my help is that you request that 80's track once for me. :wink:
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace." ~ Milan Kundera

DaRkNeSs

Sure

Post by DaRkNeSs » Mar Sat 28, 2009 1:21 pm

My friend just requested I found the track and didnt have the points! So it will be coming up shortly!! :donald: