Playlists

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

CapnHook
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Playlists

Post by CapnHook » Jan Thu 01, 2009 4:05 pm

I apologize if I have this in the wrong place, but this made sense to me.

I am wondering where would be a good place to get a playlist of music played at various places at WDW. Some places I can figure out for myself, such as Dinoland USA. Others such asAK's Asia or at various resorts aren't as obvious. And as I like some of the music and I'd like to buy some of the albums from the artists that they use.

Are there websites that go into this aspect of Disney park music or is there a good place to ask at the parks such as guest services? I can ask as I'll be going back soon.

Thank you!

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jan Thu 01, 2009 7:01 pm

I would say guest services would be a great resource if you are planning a visit back. They probably get asked questions like this alot from guests (at least those that take the time to notice the music). You can also try Disney Music Loops. They don't have a COMPLETE listing, but they do have alot of the loops for various Disney parks around the world.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

CapnHook

Post by CapnHook » Jan Fri 02, 2009 7:38 am

Great. Thanks! I'ff off to WDW in 15 days. So I'll ask around. I'll also check that website link!

Thank you!
Mr. Starkey: No splash, Captain.
Captain Hook: So, you want a splash, Mr Starkey? I'll give you a splash!
[Hook throws Mr Starkey overboard]
Captain Hook: Who's next?