kidani village music loop?

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

kenhopwdw
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

kidani village music loop?

Post by kenhopwdw » Dec Wed 31, 2008 6:29 pm

I was wondering what songs will they play at the new kidani village resort?
THANKS!

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Dec Wed 31, 2008 11:37 pm

well, as the DVC villas won't open until May, I don't think anyone on these boards really knows. even then, they will probably play the same stuff as AKL
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

ericpabear
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: kidani village music loop?

Post by ericpabear » Jan Thu 01, 2009 4:19 pm

kenhopwdw wrote:I was wondering what songs will they play at the new kidani village resort?
THANKS!

We are Disney Vacation Club members. Last year we stayed in the new wing, at the Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House. While waiting outside for the bus, I noticed the new music. I went into the gift shop and looked at all the music that was available. I couldn't find it. I even asked the cast members in there. No one knew what it was called. Since then I have heard it again, on one of these radio stations while at work. I had forgotten all about it, till now. It was the complete loop, live recording. I guess this guy couldn't find it either, and recorded it himself (or herself). I am gonna try to find it, and let you know what station it's on. I'll be at WDW in Feb., 09. I'll try to locate it. I would love to add that to my collection.