Music in WDW Magic Kingom's Tomorrowland

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

aparadissis
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Music in WDW Magic Kingom's Tomorrowland

Post by aparadissis » Dec Mon 29, 2008 7:32 pm

My family just visited this past summer and I became hooked on the theme music playing between Stich Great Escape and Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. It was at the entrance to Tomorrowland from the Cinderella's Castle, just after you cross over the water; in a round planter in the center of the walk way.

As I remember it the track was a techo/ambient loop.

Can anyone help?

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Dec Mon 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Most of the songs are instrumentals of Disney movies and attractions. For instance: both Now is The Time and Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow from Carousel of Progress are both in the loop as is Strange Things from Toy Story. That is all I can remember from when I worked in TLand back in late 05 - early 06.

Cheshire Cat
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain

Post by Cheshire Cat » Dec Tue 30, 2008 12:14 am

I think I've seen that loop on this site and have it in my personal collection as well. Along with the songs MadEye mentioned, there are also versions of "If You Had Wings" and "Miracles from Molecules" and some other original pieces (or I just don't know where they're from :lol: ).

DIAC1987
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by DIAC1987 » Dec Tue 30, 2008 11:06 am

Tomorrowland has some of the best background music in all of Disney. I can only dream of being able to obtain the entire loop.

aparadissis

Post by aparadissis » Dec Tue 30, 2008 4:42 pm

DIAC1987 wrote:Tomorrowland has some of the best background music in all of Disney. I can only dream of being able to obtain the entire loop.
I am right there with you. Everytime I start to recall the loop, my brain switches over to a Patric Moraz Beyond Binary song. I'm dying to find this track. Even just the name would be a big plus!

Alex

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Dec Wed 31, 2008 5:17 pm

I have two versions of the full track in my personal collection (one older, and the current one). They're my favorites, along with the Innoventions area Future World Plaza loops.

This is not helpful for a message board, but if you could hum the part of the loop you're after I could probably ID it. :lol: Somewhere around here we used to have a partial track listing... this thread has at least some of the parts. Maybe that can point you in the right direction.
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jan Thu 01, 2009 1:16 am

have you tried Disney Music Loops?
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

aparadissis

Post by aparadissis » Jan Mon 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Yes, I have been there. It hard for me to find the specific piece of music all these months later.

Tx, js3901

Lyght55
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by Lyght55 » Mar Mon 23, 2009 10:35 pm

I remember MouseInfo Radio had it a loooong time ago, probably 2-3 years ago. It was around 45 minutes long, and I've been dying to find it ever since.

DaRkNeSs
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Tommorrowland Loop

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Fri 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Wow that would be awesome if that track could be found! If you guys come across it shoot me a message. That would defintely go into my treasures! thanks :donald:
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!