Mulch, Sweat and Shears

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Mulch, Sweat and Shears

Post by MadEye » Nov Fri 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Anyone here have any of their live performances? If so, would it be possible to upload them?

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Nov Sat 22, 2008 12:44 am

I've, personally, never heard of them before. and I haven't seen any tracks come through the F T P yet.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Nov Mon 24, 2008 6:57 am

They usually play on Streets of America in Disney's Hollywood Studios. I usually just walk past them though so I wouldnt know exactly what they sing/play.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Mon 24, 2008 8:55 pm

I have heard them perform when I was there in 2006. They were putting on a performance during Extra Magic Hours. If I go back in the summer (currently pleading my case), I want to try and catch them for a little bit.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

js3901

Post by js3901 » Nov Mon 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Len90 wrote:I have heard them perform when I was there in 2006. They were putting on a performance during Extra Magic Hours. If I go back in the summer (currently pleading my case), I want to try and catch them for a little bit.
if you do, do you have a way to record them? video works if you can get it and upload it. I could try and extract the audio if you do.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

disneyfox23
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by disneyfox23 » Feb Sun 14, 2010 10:15 am

I also read that these same guys have a regular band, and play in and around Orlando. I don't recall the name, though. I wonder if they sell CDs at there shows. The music they play at DS is usually classic rock or songs we all know well (of course with their own "gardener-esque" twist). I also noticed they all seem to play different instruments, to fill in where needed.

dmxwidget
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by dmxwidget » Mar Tue 16, 2010 1:07 pm

I have seen CD's sold at Youse Guys Moychindice store on the Streets of America, although I haven't been in the store recently.

Pluto23
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Pluto23 » Mar Tue 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Good request. These guys are very good. We saw them last NOV in their Christmas accessories. Very talented, and a fun show.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Tue 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Pluto23 wrote:Good request. These guys are very good. We saw them last NOV in their Christmas accessories. Very talented, and a fun show.
I'll second that. We've always thoroughly enjoyed their shows when we see them.
As Disneyfox23 said, I've also heard that they are a "real" band that plays around Orlando, but I likewise can't remember what name they use. Does anyone know?