Little Mermaid at AK?

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

jenhen27
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Little Mermaid at AK?

Post by jenhen27 » Oct Mon 06, 2008 12:18 pm

I was just listening to the schedule. Today is AK and there was jut this whole Little Mermaid section. What does the Little Mermaid have to do with AK? Was there a show there a while back?

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Oct Mon 06, 2008 6:40 pm

at what time did you hear this? I'm looking at the playlist for the Animal Kingdom block, and I see no mention of anything for the Little Mermaid. you may have just caught the stream during the half-hour time between AK and Fireworks.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

jenhen27

Post by jenhen27 » Oct Tue 07, 2008 8:33 am

Hmm, let me go check the schedule again. Nope, I had just finished listening to it when I posted the first post. So it was 10am pacific time. There was music but there was also talking. So it sounded kind of like a play or musical. I have no idea what it was, could have been the DHS Little Mermaid I guess? Immediately after that it played the Tarzan Rocks Musical, or at least that's what I assume because they were talking about Tarzan although I never saw Tarzan Rocks. I know I'm not crazy, the Little Mermaid Track had King Tritan and Sebastian talking in it.

js3901

Post by js3901 » Oct Tue 07, 2008 1:21 pm

hmm. not sure then. I took a look at the playlist that I have access to, and, like I said, there are no Little mermaid tracks in there. It's possible there's another playlist that I, personally, cannot see that has that file in it. or, could have been a hiccup in that stream right then...

perhaps rdeacon or subsonic can look further into this?
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

jenhen27

Post by jenhen27 » Oct Tue 07, 2008 2:20 pm

It's no big deal. It's all Disney music to me. I was just confused because I didn't think the Little Mermaid had anything to do with AK. Maybe I'm really confused and that track wasn't in there. I guess I should have gone straight to chat rather than post a thread question since it's a day late and a dollar short to check it out. LOL