New Haunted Mansion audio?

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

IMFearless
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

New Haunted Mansion audio?

Post by IMFearless » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:04 am

I heard somewhere that when the Haunted Mansion was refurbished, the audio was given a makeover and some was added in a few places. The one I'm really curious about is the stretching room; something like, the gargoyles talk for brief moments? I'm just curious what that sounds like.
()()()()
___..._
|...|.. V
+-+--+ The wildest ride in the wilderness!
+-----+
()()....O

[url=http://ubdesigner.com]
Forwhating?
Hi everybody! I'm a corporate symbol!

JPWDW
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by JPWDW » Sep Sun 21, 2008 11:57 am

WDI refurbished audio and some parts of the attraction, they added stereo to every part of the attraction and some new extiting effects, but the audio as far as I know hasnt been released yet, because its the same thing, just that with the stereo effects. I know, people that has tryed to record this audio, but not really good sources are inside the attraction to have a decent audio from it...Anyways, try it as a new stuff, its pretty cool.
"Peace and goodwill to everyone on Earth"

parkfam4
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

New Haunted Mansion Music

Post by parkfam4 » Feb Sat 28, 2009 3:44 pm

The last time I was there the music sounded like it had part of the movie music placed in the mix. I too would like to know if there is a new mix.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Sun 06, 2009 6:52 pm

The music is all the same, so no change there. However, in the stretching room, the narration has been "enhanced" with sound effects from the room stretching causing the wood to creak and pop. Also new with the refurbishment was the addition of Constance, the new black widow bride hanging out in the attic. The moanful bridal march is the same from Disneyland (funny thing to note the bridal march was written originally to be funeral march). If anyone has any good audio of Constrance, PLEASE UPLOAD! I love hearing her dark humorous twist on the marriage vows ("Until DEATH do we part..."). I loved that refurbishment.

BTW no gargoyles talk in the stretching room.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Mon 07, 2009 12:54 am

Was Constance added to both DL and WDW? (just curious, since it's been a couple of years since going to DL, and the last time we were there it was HMH...haven't seen the "new" additions yet)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Mon 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Constance was first added to Disneyland's HM, then later to WDW's HM. If you notice a lot of the 40th HM merchandise, a great deal of it is Constance and her late husbands. I haven't heard if Constance has been added to TDL's HM. Does anyone know?

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Tue 08, 2009 12:13 am

mindflipper wrote:Constance was first added to Disneyland's HM, then later to WDW's HM. If you notice a lot of the 40th HM merchandise, a great deal of it is Constance and her late husbands. I haven't heard if Constance has been added to TDL's HM. Does anyone know?
Thanks for the info!

ipodnut4life

Post by ipodnut4life » Sep Fri 25, 2009 2:08 pm

mp3 pls