Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

jeebz68
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Requests from a Cast Member...

Post by jeebz68 » Jul Wed 09, 2008 6:59 am

Hi All!!

I must tell you how well this site allows me to reconnect with so many memories that I have from working down on the Walt Disney World property. I am a Cast Member who was lucky enough to work on the Disney College Program from 2004-2005. It changed my life, in the most remarkable ways. I am currently living back up north in New York, however the thought of such an amazing company (Walt Disney Company, that is) is never very far from my mind. I am very proud to say that, even though I am back in NY, I am still a Disney Cast Member working as a Regional College Program Recruiting Representative with the Disney Theme Parks & Resorts College Program!! This site allows me to feel like I am right back at home in the parks! So thank you for giving us all such a great gift, Subsonic!!!!

Ok, well on with my original post....

I was hoping that there would be a way to add or if anyone had a few different tracks that I would love to hear. I know that there are several different Christmas Parade tracks on here already, but can someone put on or help me get the Christmas Parade track from the Christmas 2004 version of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade?? (there are several differences from that one and the ones that are currently on here).

Also, I was wondering if anyone had any additional tracks from any location within Fantasyland from Walt Disney World. I was previously an Attractions Host (operator) and would love to be able to listen to additional tracks (BGM or others) that could take me back to some good old memories.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help in my little wish list!!

Ohhh....

Also, just wondering if anyone can get or has any additional tracks for Africa in Animal Kingdom from WDW, especially in the realm of Kilimanjaro Safari???? (BGM, audio tracks, anything). And any additional preshow tracks from WDW.

I know, I do ask a lot of you all!

Thanks again!

(ps. BGM => stands for background music for those of you that dont know ;P)

Jeebz68