Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain end music

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

DIAC1987
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain end music

Post by DIAC1987 » Jun Fri 20, 2008 12:49 am

Does ANYONE have that song? There's a medley of musical themes that play at the end of the ride when you are stepping off and entering the final areas of the attraction--the robot, the robotic dog, the mirrors...

That would be awesome. I have been bugging the staff of the Magic Kingdom about the song, but I don't get many answers

HakuOni
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by HakuOni » Jun Fri 20, 2008 1:14 am

That would be cool! :D i hope someone can find it. i look forward to hearing it! so please people dust off that brain of yours and record the song or find some way of getting it! :D
:mickey: have a magical day everyone!

WDITrent
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by WDITrent » Oct Sun 19, 2008 5:30 pm

I have it... I think. It is similar to Disneyland's onboard soundtrack, and it is about five minutes long. If you are looking for the "We've Come So Far" song, I don't have that. Should I upload the one I have?
Space Mountain rocks...

DIAC1987
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by DIAC1987 » Oct Sun 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Hey, the more Space Mountain music, the better. Apparently, the track I am requesting is actually a medley of Space Mountain music from the parks around the world. They just bundled it into one lovely song, and it plays after you ride the Walt Disney World version of Space Mountain.

WDITrent
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by WDITrent » Oct Sun 19, 2008 9:10 pm

huh... I don't know what you're talking about. As far as I know there is no such loop.
Space Mountain rocks...

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Sun 19, 2008 10:25 pm

I know what you are talking about...It sort of sounds like People's Court or maybe thats just me...I can't really hum it right now, I would have to listen to it again to rejudge that.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Oct Mon 20, 2008 1:02 am

Thanks, packwingfn, now I just started singing the People's Court theme, but I do hope you have it! I'm curious to hear the end music.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Mon 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Well I know before Space Mountain used to be sponsored by RCA...This was before my time but I have heard the RCA Song via Tribute Videos and trust me, that song is more catchy than the people's court theme. You do not want it stuck in your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLawfx3DlDI
Here, I found a video of the RCA Theme!
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Oct Thu 23, 2008 8:31 pm

The song that most recently ran over the end of the FedEx Space Mountain (with the packages and the beams of light and whatnot) was Music Makers by Esquivel. (That's the Do-do-do-do! do-do-do-do! do-do-do-do! *pause* DO! do dododo -repeat- one. ..end lame attempt at written singing).

Anyone got a lead on that?

I'm not sure about the medley one DIAC1987 is after. Which is sad because I rode the thing a few days ago and was listening to the music and can't recall it... maybe that ride is too jostly. :lol:
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Nov Wed 05, 2008 11:58 am

DisBeamer wrote:The song that most recently ran over the end of the FedEx Space Mountain (with the packages and the beams of light and whatnot) was Music Makers by Esquivel. (That's the Do-do-do-do! do-do-do-do! do-do-do-do! *pause* DO! do dododo -repeat- one. ..end lame attempt at written singing).

Anyone got a lead on that?

I'm not sure about the medley one DIAC1987 is after. Which is sad because I rode the thing a few days ago and was listening to the music and can't recall it... maybe that ride is too jostly. :lol:
I think that's called Sentimental Journey by Esquivel?

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Nov Wed 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Hmm. It could be. It was a Live365 station that I saw that had it, so who knows if they had the name right. I found other artists' versions of Music Makers and it sounded right though. I'll try Sentimental Journey instead!
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Nov Thu 06, 2008 12:25 am

I think Sentimental Journey's already uploaded. I'm pretty sure it is since I have it in my treasures but either way Space Mountain music is awesome.

Dustinangle516
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by Dustinangle516 » Nov Sun 09, 2008 12:25 am

i like the long music!