Various Requests

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

rosovice
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Various Requests

Post by rosovice » Jan Tue 29, 2008 3:07 am

I'm new to this site and already I am ecstatic! Though I'm a little confused about how the schedule and everything works and which programs will be on when, but I'm sure I'll figure it out over time. Since this is the "Request" forum, I wanted to list a few pieces of music I am dying to listen to.

- Club 33 music (as much as possible!)
- "Innoventions/Carousel of Progress theme music (instrumentals)
- Adventureland area music
Crud... well here it goes. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Max, Pluto, grumpy, sleepy, dopey, doc, bashful, sleepy, bambi, thumper, pooh bear.......

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by YZFDonor » Jan Tue 29, 2008 9:31 am

I think I can safely answer this one for you....

If you want to listen to a particular song, listen to the "Request Stream" and while listening go to the "Requests" link on the left side of the main page (after logging in) and request whtaever is available and you have enough points for. If something is not available, it will tell you when it is next available. Once a song is played, it is no longer available for a duration of time (72 hours I believe). Also, please stop by the chat (http://www.subsonicradio.com/chat) and new listeners are often 'granted' a request or two via the site admins without using points.

Hope to see you there [and I do but you aren't answering :) ]

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jan Tue 29, 2008 9:38 am

thank you, YZFDonor. you are correct. to add to that, the request stream and the schedule stream are 2 total separate streams. you will not hear a request on the scheduled stream.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak