Request

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

DL: What's better: America Sings or Innoventions?

America Sings
64%
Innoventions
36%

Total votes: 14

lilwuerfl7

ftp

Post by lilwuerfl7 » Mar Mon 29, 2004 12:26 pm

yes subsonic i know yall already talked about it and i contacted happyfunball and have already trade files with him...i was wondering if anyone besides happyfunball was capable of sharing with an ftp . subsonic do u have or would u be willing to trade with one?? thanks and have a great day :D

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Mar Mon 29, 2004 12:30 pm

Ahh. I would like to put up a FTP, but I don't have a bandwidth limiter. If I were to put up a FTP and people were to use it, they would suck bandwidth from the streams. Maybe eventually. Later on, I would like to set up an automated request list. Right now, I'm working long hours at my job, so most likely nothing new is going to be done with the server and the site. :(

lilwuerfl7

ftp

Post by lilwuerfl7 » Mar Mon 29, 2004 4:25 pm

yeah thats cool man i understand...i was interested b/c i hear you and sockfire have a lot of stuff that isnt on the server yet and i wanted to get some of it...but its fine i'll just wait till ya'll get around to putting it up...i have a question though: Ive been listening on and off most of the day and i have yet to hear any Epcot stuff...did u take it off of the playlist??

acp
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Location: Formerly Disney-MGM Studios, now Cheshire, England.

Re: ftp

Post by acp » Mar Tue 30, 2004 9:23 am

lilwuerfl7 wrote:yeah thats cool man i understand...i was interested b/c i hear you and sockfire have a lot of stuff that isnt on the server yet and i wanted to get some of it...but its fine i'll just wait till ya'll get around to putting it up...i have a question though: Ive been listening on and off most of the day and i have yet to hear any Epcot stuff...did u take it off of the playlist??
I'm sure it'll appear sometime soon.. AFAIK it's completly random what it picks..

Riscy. Still me.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Mar Tue 30, 2004 12:08 pm

Yeah, it should be random. There's about 1000 songs in the playlist and I think there's probably only about 50 epcot song. If even that many. Which means they only have a 5% chance of playing. I'm going to start organizing my music and hopefully add some more epcot stuff. I would like to hear them also :)

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: request

Post by horizons1 » Mar Tue 30, 2004 1:29 pm

lilwuerfl7 wrote:does anybody know if it would be possible to get the on-ride song from Delta Dreamflight..how bout the narration from the Living seas video...the monorail narration around the resorts...the NEW carousel of progress narration...any body wars stuff?...more Star Tours vacation announcements...thats about all i have...this site is awesome
Try digital disney (http://198.65.141.39/) for the dreamflight video. You can make a rudimentary audio file from the RealVideo stream with a wav recorder, then convert to mp3.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Mar Tue 30, 2004 1:37 pm

OH man! I need to get all that stuff!

sockfire
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Boo on Digital Disney

Post by sockfire » Mar Wed 31, 2004 10:41 pm

Why anyone would want to use Real Media is beyond me. I was all excited about the site then I noticed no mp3s! BOO :x

...maybe we should contact that guy and see if he has everything in mp3 format... :!:

lilwuerfl7

realplayer

Post by lilwuerfl7 » Apr Thu 01, 2004 2:25 am

hey sockfire i was actually able to convert realmedia into .avi and then to mp3 and the quality is not that bad, depending on the file...i was able to obtain mp3's from digital disney (after conversion) of the following: Delta Dreamflight ride through, 3 clips from DINOSAUR at Animal Kingdom including ride through, 5 Living Seas clips, 4 more horizons clips, 3 Living With the Land clips, complete Norway and Mexico ride throughs, muppetvision 3D and the trailers from the Great Movie Ride at MGM, and finally the full ride through of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority and the former WedWay Peoplemover among other clips

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Apr Thu 01, 2004 5:10 am

It's 2 am, I've been working since 9 am. I'm tired.

http://www.allformp3.com/rm-to-mp3.htm

This program looks pretty cool for converting.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Apr Thu 15, 2004 3:05 pm

As you can tell from the home page, the guy that does Digital Disney is not really updating anymore. I just happened to have the link in my favorites from a few years ago.

Hey lilwuerfl7, how easy is it to convert rm to avi? What tool do you use?

lilwuerfl7

Post by lilwuerfl7 » Apr Fri 16, 2004 1:59 pm

horizons- i used RM(Real Media) Converter and also Adensoft Audio mp3 converter...RM converter was a free trial program for a certain number of days...sorry if its not real specific but i already deleted the programs because the trials were used up...i went ot download.com to find everything...good luck

sockfire

America Sings

Post by sockfire » Apr Tue 27, 2004 2:14 pm

:!: We're still looking for the complete show of America Sings :!:

Subsonic and I noticed that there were five versions of the same America Sings (part 3) just with different file names in the playlist. But that's the only part we have. I guess part 3 is the popular track because it's called "The g** 90's" and is not considered politically correct...

My favorite part of part 3 is the "Who Shot the Hole in my Sombrero?" part.

:!: CORRECTION: We have 2 parts, The g** 90's and Goin' West. :!:

Anyways, if you have the complete show on mp3 please share it with us so we can get it in the playlist.

Thanks!

sockfire

America Sings

Post by sockfire » May Wed 26, 2004 2:25 am

America Sings has been found! It will soon be added to the playlist! Woohoo! :lol:

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » May Wed 26, 2004 12:36 pm

Aye aye captain!

I have added these songs in :)