The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

bernstein229
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Post by bernstein229 » Sep Tue 11, 2007 11:43 pm

I really like the song but it costs to much to have the entire show. Could you add the single song?

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Sep Tue 11, 2007 11:51 pm

there are a bunch of smaller tracks of the tiki room, and I think that the theme song is a track of it;s own (just not requestable right now). see this link for all tracks we currently have of the tiki room...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

metsofny
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by metsofny » Jun Sat 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Thanks to all those who but such wonder effort in capturing and uploading rare park songs.

I'm looking to hear WDW tiki room, right after the opening show with Hartman and Rickles, while they're ushering the crowed into the main room, they play a catchy drum solo that seems to be on a never ending loop. I was hoping that maybe someone could capture 3 to 4 minutes of it, without crowd voices, I suggest going on a very empty show and and hanging back from the crowd. Sometimes were the only ones even at the show at certain times of the day. I see people walking around at night with microphones. I would do it myself, but then I don't no how they get it onto the computer. If anyone can help me get this song, Thank You
Last edited by metsofny on Jun Sat 14, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.