Ellen's Energy Adventure

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

Is it better to have poor quality tracks than nothing at all?

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 29

rick-g-tn

Post by rick-g-tn » Feb Fri 11, 2005 8:37 pm

I don't know when he finds time to work a job.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Feb Mon 14, 2005 12:24 am

It's more that I can't believe I make time for this station :). I code websites all day for a living. Sometimes It's tough to come home and code some more. It's like work. Since I've gotten back from vacation I've made it a point to work at least 1 hour on the station a day. Which I have been. There's been a fairly big change I've done to the HTML which will allow me (and others if they have the skills) to make new themes (looks) for the site.

This site is my hobby. I'm sure that people are thinking, "Add some new music instead of making new themes", but I like to do what's fun for me. In the process I hope I can make things fun for others as well.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

rick-g-tn

Post by rick-g-tn » Feb Mon 14, 2005 8:14 am

I think I need to make that my goal for my site. A lot of us tend to build the site, then move on to other things and the site gets stale. You are an inspiration. Now Im going to go work on my site for a while.

wallerman8

Post by wallerman8 » Feb Wed 16, 2005 11:27 am

rick-g-tn wrote:I think I need to make that my goal for my site. A lot of us tend to build the site, then move on to other things and the site gets stale. You are an inspiration. Now Im going to go work on my site for a while.
Looks Like I have a lot work ahead of me :(

rick-g-tn

Post by rick-g-tn » Feb Wed 16, 2005 11:28 am

Yep!