Subsonicradio store... curious

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

Why are items not selling?

Oh, there's a store?
79%
I don't like the design
No votes
I like the station, but I wouldn't wear it!
21%

Total votes: 19

eagle4life69
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by eagle4life69 » Nov Sun 21, 2004 1:26 am

Sub should make a way for us to get High res Photos so (if you don't mind) We could make our own Subsonic products (shirts, hats, mugs, Bumper stickers) well you know Please E-mail them to me or Post them some were.

vote_stomper

Post by vote_stomper » Nov Sun 21, 2004 2:27 am

like other people i don't really like the selection, although i am thinking about buying the sticker, but am too lazy to at the moment. And second i really only like to wear plain gray or green shirts, even though i have that "got green?" shirt on in my avatar, that was one of those rare times i where an oakland a's or WWE shirt. :D maybe, but the way the shirts are now, they look plain but still strange, to me at least, i only write this because my choice wasn't on the poll which was i'm planing on buying something,

there now i don't feel so lazy, i just ordered my sticker. :D

rudekick
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by rudekick » Nov Tue 23, 2004 7:25 pm

rudekick wrote:I have the baseball jersey. It's actually nice looking and comfy. I'd highly recommend it!
Just found out that my mom one-upped me by buying 4 of the large coffee mugs. Has the store been selling much more merchandise, or is it just my family?

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Tue 23, 2004 7:39 pm

rudekick wrote:Just found out that my mom one-upped me by buying 4 of the large coffee mugs. Has the store been selling much more merchandise, or is it just my family?
So far, without me bugging them:
You with your Jersey
Your mom with 4 mugs
And someone else with a sticker.

hehe, cool :)
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

sockfire
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

sticker

Post by sockfire » Nov Tue 23, 2004 7:41 pm

vote_stomper wrote:there now i don't feel so lazy, i just ordered my sticker. :D
Looks like Stomper bought the sticker.

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » Nov Tue 23, 2004 7:53 pm

If I could get some High Res pictures I would make my own and since you said that you make no money and me I have no Credit Card It would be easier on me.

wallerman8

Post by wallerman8 » Dec Thu 09, 2004 10:59 am

I would love to have one but I am just a broke kind of guy. That seems to have happened when I had my first child. I have not had money since. But at some point I would love to get one. :)

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » Dec Thu 09, 2004 12:03 pm

I know how you feel I have 5 kids I have No money :lol:

wallerman8

Post by wallerman8 » Dec Thu 09, 2004 12:06 pm

Well I broke down and bought a sticker Hopefully my wife will not shoot me. :lol:

pgreger

Post by pgreger » Dec Thu 09, 2004 2:26 pm

wallerman8 wrote:Well I broke down and bought a sticker Hopefully my wife will not shoot me. :lol:
note to self: If wallerman8 is not seen on the forums in the next 3 days send letter to media regarding the story of a man, his wife, a streaming audio website and the fatal purchase of a sticker...

wallerman8

Post by wallerman8 » Dec Thu 09, 2004 2:33 pm

At least someone cares. thanks

rick-g-tn

Post by rick-g-tn » Dec Thu 09, 2004 2:37 pm

Oh my gosh, they killed Kenny & Wallerman8!

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » May Fri 16, 2008 9:01 am

Resurrecting an old post here, cause I went to the online Subsonic store this morning. http://www.cafepress.com/subsonicradio#apparel

Sub are there plans to add different merchandise? I would buy some stuff if it had more of a selection (different items). Like Ladies T's or tanks (course I am not a small gal myself, so sizes would be and are an issue :shock: ) shorts, water bottles, travel coffee mug, etc.

How does the store work as far as you putting items up for sale? And why isn't there a poster of you for sale on there? :wink: I can see a poster of you while you are doing the live DJ chat!!
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

skull
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by skull » May Sun 18, 2008 7:34 am

I never knew there was a store, but now that I do, I still doubt I would buy anything... for the same reason as option 3 in the poll, and the lack of money I have right now! :cry:
[img]http://www.adamandshannan.info/skull/skullsm.jpg[/img]

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » May Mon 19, 2008 10:48 am

bostoncg wrote:Resurrecting an old post here, cause I went to the online Subsonic store this morning. http://www.cafepress.com/subsonicradio#apparel

Sub are there plans to add different merchandise? I would buy some stuff if it had more of a selection (different items). Like Ladies T's or tanks (course I am not a small gal myself, so sizes would be and are an issue :shock: ) shorts, water bottles, travel coffee mug, etc.

How does the store work as far as you putting items up for sale? And why isn't there a poster of you for sale on there? :wink: I can see a poster of you while you are doing the live DJ chat!!
I DO have plans on getting more stuff up and with different designs but they are very low on the list. I want new designs (more on that below) but haven't had the time. I could just slap what's currently there on different items. That wouldn't take long.

With cafepress, you can raise the prices above the price that cafepress offers to make a profit. I do not raise the price at all. So when buying merchandise, only cafepress makes a money. I get enough enjoyment out of knowing people are representing SR. My dream is to see someone at a park that I've never met, wearing one.

I've asked some people in chat with any design skills if they would help but alas, there's not many designers out there.

That said, if any designers want to put in their own time and try a few designs I will buy them a shirt or two with their design (Upon my approval of the design). So, if anybody is interested, please contact me by IM, Chat, or PM (least preferred) and I will get you the assets needed for the desgins.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z