Moderator: Moderators

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Full Tower of Terror loop return?

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Feb Tue 09, 2021 11:13 am

Hi Admins!

Thank you for all that you do!

I'm just wondering if we can ever get the full ToT loop back, maybe to the background queue? It was always a favorite of mine and it was removed from the main request line for being 50 minutes or so and deemed "too long" - I think that predated the introduction of the Background request queue and definitely predates the introduction of more recent 45+ minute tracks to the main request queue such as Hollywood Blvd.

I'm totally on board with a 30 minute cut off in the general requests but full loops in background queues, but it would be great if this one could make a return given how popular it always was and the general lack of ToT (comparatively) in Background queue - I suspect it has to do with there being vocals in some of the tracks, but some tracks in background like Illuminations have narration.

Thank you! :mickey:

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Full Tower of Terror loop return?

Post by horizons1 » Feb Wed 10, 2021 9:29 am

I'm not sure who manages the files that are available to request, but you might want to post this on the Discord chat if you can. More people seem to be on that board than here, but we're glad you came!
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

Mr.ToadWildRider

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Nov Tue 30, 2021 9:40 am

Thanks for replying Horizons1 - I sadly don't have Discord but I can look into it. I used to use the forums a lot when they were more active but it seems most have migrated over to the chat.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Nov Tue 30, 2021 10:21 am

I chat with Adam/Subsonic via Discord whenever there's an issue and I think a few others that manage the streams are on there. The link can be found at the bottom of the new alpha page:

https://alpha.subsonicradio.com/whats-new
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.