Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

BradenD23
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Long Forgotten Audios

Post by BradenD23 » Sep Fri 21, 2018 2:12 am

Hello There,

Does anyone know or ever heard of the La-La Singer, from Tokyo Disneyland's Version of The Haunted Mansion since it was played today, because they used to have this audio and discontinued back at Disneyland between 1976 and 1985 and Walt Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom Versions since 2006 before it was ReHaunted in 2007,

Also the original Pop-Up Screams in the Graveyard Section sounds, because during the song Grim Grinning Ghosts in the attraction the Pop-Up Screams randomize pop-up without the screams since today.

Originally these ghosts screamed to scare the guests in the Graveyard Section, like in the Attic Section before the Constance Hatchway Bride was added in Disneyland since 2006. and Walt Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom, since when it was ReHaunted in 2007.

The Pop-Up Screams from the Graveyard Section we're discontinued back in between 1976 and 1983

The original audio of the La-La Singing Hearse from the Graveyard Section can still be heard today in Tokyo Disneyland Version of The Haunted Mansion

If anyone from this website or from The Walt Disney Company have these audios please add this to Subsonic's Disney Theme Park Audio & Music in the playlist section, Thank You

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Long Forgotten Audios

Post by horizons1 » Sep Tue 25, 2018 12:08 pm

I don't know about the pop-up screams being a separate audio track, but if they are you might find them on MouseBits.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

Dan40
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Re: Long Forgotten Audios

Post by Dan40 » Jan Sat 19, 2019 6:47 pm

I have a ton of Tokyo Disney stuff on my radio station page (link in my signature below), and if you go to Search, you can find lots of screams but I can't pinpoint the specific track you are looking for. If you request a few of them you might find it.
Park Magic Radio - It's just like you were there!
http://parkmagicradio.ca