Christmas Tracks

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

jeebz68
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Christmas Tracks

Post by jeebz68 » Nov Sun 27, 2005 7:30 pm

Any chance on anyone having any tracks for either the Christmas (Magic Kingdom), Christmas Shows (Disney World Resort) or Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party??? Or how bout Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Parade from Walt Disney World... the most current track that is. Thanks

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Nov Sun 27, 2005 10:14 pm

there are quite a few Christmas themed tracks from around the world that have yet to be uploaded. I'm not sure the exact tracks that are left (just got a new laptop, so lost all the settings), but in any case, it's all up to Sub to put them in at this point.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Mon 28, 2005 12:07 pm

Besides what needs to be upload, there's already quite a few currently in the playlist. Try searching.
http://www.subsonicradio.com/station/pl ... =christmas
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

jeebz68

Post by jeebz68 » Dec Sun 04, 2005 2:48 pm

i did search but.... with the time of the season, and myself wishing i could be working back at the Magic Kingdom for Christmas... i miss alot of the audio that we played. Its not currently on this website, alot is but im in that type of mood were i need more, LOL. one thing im looking for is the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Parade.... from WDW tho.... its different from the audio that SubSonicradio currenty has (they currently have the Disneyland audio). If you have suggestions.... please let me know!!! THANKS!! TTFN!

js3901

Post by js3901 » Dec Sun 04, 2005 10:23 pm

The MVMCP track from WDW is set to be uploaded. Along with many of the Christmas loops for different lands/entrances for parks. There's also the entire "Merry Christmas from WDW" radio program from about 1996 in the mix to be put in.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

jeebz68

Post by jeebz68 » Dec Wed 07, 2005 10:15 am

Do you know when this track will be added? (sorry kinda excited!) Also, will there be any day where you guys will only play christmas/holiday music??? Thanks again
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Mickeymac

Post by Mickeymac » Dec Wed 07, 2005 10:23 am

I would be willing to 'babysit' or set up a playlist for an all-holiday day. Maybe on Fridays?

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Dec Wed 07, 2005 11:32 am

jeebz68 wrote:Do you know when this track will be added? (sorry kinda excited!) Also, will there be any day where you guys will only play christmas/holiday music??? Thanks again
I've added some songs but ran out of time. I hope to get to the rest of the holiday music by the end of this week.
Mickeymac wrote:I would be willing to 'babysit' or set up a playlist for an all-holiday day. Maybe on Fridays?
I'd have to do this myself. The software can be annoying because I have to load everything at once for a schedule or else requests make schedules moot. (Like it is now with the current schedules)
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

Mickeymac

Post by Mickeymac » Dec Wed 07, 2005 12:31 pm

LOL - I noticed! :D If you want a list of tracks to put up though, if that would help, just let us know? I hate that this all just makes more work for you guys.

jeebz68

Re: Christmas Tracks

Post by jeebz68 » Aug Tue 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Any luck (over the past yrs) to add WDW MVMCP Audio up? I noticed that the current audio up is from DL, which is quite different from the old WDW track...
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

GeoffS
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: Christmas Tracks

Post by GeoffS » Nov Mon 29, 2010 8:22 pm

XM radio changes some stations based upon the season, especially for christmas. An idea might be to change one of the scheduled channels to a christmas theme for the month of December.